Vic Zoney - Supply and Demand class

Anyone can share the Supply and demand class doen by Vic Zoney? He is running these classes on a egular base. I can not locate a website, but Vic Zoney mails out a lot.

Here a PDF explaining more about his classes : http://www.screencast.com/users/Vics_emini_zones/folders/Class%20Info/media/a944bb8a-9301-4e68-b43b-4d64f1ea0406

This is one of his students blogs/website

http://emini-v-zones.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited by tke1

If all the class content is done online, as sillykiddo mentions: Is there someone who can explain to us how the method works and how it differentiates (if it really differentiates) from classical supply demand levels. S@m Seiden e.g. (amongst others) also teaches supply demand levels. I am curious to find out if Vic Zoney indeed has a unique aspect. Unfortunatly many people offering trading courses/approaches simply repackage what is already existing and rebrand it as something new and unique. I want to avoid paying a lot of money for something that is already out there (and often for free). So, if anyone can help me out here I would appreciate.

next class is in august 2nd...

Some facts:

FACT: This is a New concept on how to look at higher time frame auctions on lower intra-day time frames

FACT: These Higher Time Frame traders leave behind stronger levels of supply and demand

FACT: They give better objective resulting in better reward with smaller risk

FACT: Not A rehash of some one else’s work or based out of date concepts.

FACT: Not Complicated

FACT: Not Subjective..

FACT: Not Scalping.

FACT: Not Based on concepts you have seen before.

======================================================

Hello, After the unexpected cancellation of January's '5 Point Level' class, I have received many email's asking if there will be another, well I am glad to say I shall be presenting a new 5 point Level class at the beginning of August.

Forget all the BS, fact is I am going to keep this short and sweet.

If you want proof then speak to members who are making more in a day then most make a month.

No room, no special software, just common sense methods with structure.

Many hidden gems also covered in this class that compliment the 5 Point levels and make the hole thing a structured method.

The cost is the usual price of £1000 ( around $1600) and all member need to sign a hard copy None disclosure agreement that must reach me before the start date.

This is a 6 week class with classes being done at weekends and recaps in the week for those that can not attend the weekend classes.

Please Note, unlike most, after the classes are over I still hold regular classes and pre-market meetings ,in fact I had a market chat this weekend that was free to all current members, some of who have been with me for a year and during this weekend class we picked the 1620 as a place to sell Monday and also today giving great profits.

Below is the basic info and places you can find out more or feel free to contact me and I can answer all your questions.

Use link below to download charts and PDF

Best Regards

Vic

==========================================

NOTE: CUT PASTE of his email.

• 2 months later...