BullsEye Broker 5 -- decompile question

fancyboy

Hello all,

As the title suggests, I've been looking for the words "CheckLicense" within bullseye broker 5, using a good reflector and the reflexal plug-in, but I cant seem to find them.

With everything decompiled, I right click on bullseye broker, and within the drop down window I then click on "go to entry point". Once there, I see the following in the right side window....

[sTAThread]

private static void Main(string[] args)

{

using (Mutex mutex = new Mutex(false, appGuid))

{

if (!mutex.WaitOne(0, false))

{

MessageBox.Show("Instance already running");

}

else

{

GC.Collect();

NLicense license = new NLicense("ac327ffd-5fb1-40c6-b60c-b8638cac8d01");

NLicenseManager.Instance.SetLicense(license);

NLicenseManager.Instance.LockLicense = true;

Application.EnableVisualStyles();

Application.SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault(false);

SplashScreenHelper.Show();

Application.Run((args.Length > 0) ? new frmMain(args[0]) : new frmMain());

...I think I've clicked on all those items, but still dont see the combined words "Checklicense". Does anyone know where it is, or at least direct me to a video or a tutorial that will help? Thanks.

Edited by fancyboy

Well, I was finally able to open up the program, but it appears some of the functions are inoperable. It turns out that its under "FrmMainLoadobjectEventArguments", or something to that effect. The problem is, Im using the plug-in (reflexio-or whatever) to subsititute the suspect codes with the following...

nop

ldc.i4.0

stloc.0 --> br.s (with instructions)

ldloc.0

ret

...and then it continues on to the rest of the code. Im thinking its in the transitions somewhere.

I followed that link, but its in the same sub-forum, so I think if they can help, they would have seen & responded to my topic.

Im able to open the program now, but some of the buttons dont work, and both the automatic data feed (from yahoo) and the manual download of CSV files dont work. She no work!

Thanks for the heads-up anyway. Reading through that thread, it looks like they have cracked the version 4. You can find that on the internet fairly easily. I wanted the automatic data feed of the new one, thats supposed to be "real-time". I know its not really real-time, but its close enough for my purpose.

I haven't checked this file out in a while. did you run it through de4dot to remove any possible obfuscation ? also try to use the codesearch plugin for reflector. good luck

I'm not sure if its the .Net reflector or the reflexal plug-in, but one of those two have been catching some obfuscation and cleaning them for me. Just to be sure, I went ahead and downloaded a Obfuscation inspector & cleaner from the Reflector web site. I'm about to search for that code search plug-in. Reflector don't offer one.

Thanks for the ideas.

That dowload will not install. I keep getting a window popping up telling me that bullseye has stopped working, and windows is checking the problem. Ive come to conclusion that its not my computer, as I already have one installed, though i only get as far as the log-in window.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Fancyboy,

Did you ever get BEB5 working properly. I have had a go at the suggestions is this thread but I haven't had any luck so far. Iv'e got a copy of the beta-1 installer and have had a good look around in .NET Reflector (with Reflexil and CodeSearch etc) but I am simply stumped.

I'd pm you but I haven't posted enough yet sorry =(

Cheers,

Burgers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...