TTT_Auto_OF from tradingthetape.com

user33

either the strategy provides useful information and has automated risk management as shown in the videos or not.

clearly you do not think it does, so do not use it

Your videos were cherry-picked during the playback, not in real time. In real time you can never get the 1-tick stop filled, you got in you already lost 1-tick, even if price didn't move that is common sense. If price moved 1 tick against you, you need to lose 2-ticks to get out, you are a liar!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your videos were cherry-picked during the playback, not in real time. In real time you can never get the 1-tick stop filled, you got in you already lost 1-tick, that is common sense.

I exit trades with 1 tick loss all the time in live trading my cash account. So do other users. Common place. That is the whole point of having the code make the exit. Also the whole point of a Chicago-based server.

@tradethetape:

1- tick stop is a lie! you get in the trade on inside bid-ask, with pressure on you side, you already lost 1-tick.

When the pressure dropped at 1-tick below your entry, you can only exit by hitting the other side of inside bid-ask, that is minimum of 2-ticks loss if market just pull back 1-tick from the direction of your trade, you can not get filled on 1-tick loss.

Come on! you know that! don't lie to innocent people.

In your example you are waiting for the market to pull back and make a trade at the lower price if long. I am talking about reading the order flow and exiting before the market pulls back..i.e. actually trades lower. The whole point of reading the order flow is you know if it is likely to pull back and so act before it trades lower. So you bought the Ask and see the pressure build on the Bid and hit the Bid before the inside market moves lower. You bought the Ask and Sold the Bid = 1 tick.

Why give up the extra tick if you know the market is coming back?

This is common practice for prop shop DOM traders to limit risk, scratch a trade or scalp ticks; i.e. it is the way order flow is traded.

Edited by tradingthetape

@tradingthetape

Thanks for the explanation, but the wisest thing to do is see the indicator operate in real time and with real money, no cents account, a good deal of money account...

With money pennies we all champions!

Do not offer a trial period, not exist a video in real time with real money...

Regardless of it being a scam or not, this is not the way to sell a product ...

Sorry for the skepticism, but the internet is full of promises and illusions induced, and from these things that I started to work with a genuine but simple tools and institutional knowledge, the brain does all the rest...

Let me see the indicator operate in real time and on real account, I ask too much?????

Thanks for reading.

Scalping-RU

@tradingthetape

Thanks for the explanation, but the wisest thing to do is see the indicator operate in real time and with real money, no cents account, a good deal of money account...

With money pennies we all champions!

Do not offer a trial period, not exist a video in real time with real money...

Regardless of it being a scam or not, this is not the way to sell a product ...

Sorry for the skepticism, but the internet is full of promises and illusions induced, and from these things that I started to work with a genuine but simple tools and institutional knowledge, the brain does all the rest...

Let me see the indicator operate in real time and on real account, I ask too much?????

Thanks for reading.

Scalping-RU

Do you seriously think a live sim or replay sim account fills differently from a live cash account? ...or that I would somehow create 42 fake videos to scam $75 from people?

As far as how to market a product is concerned the only negative comment I have had from users is that the price is too low... so I raised it to $75. And based on comments like "..ridiculous price of $75" it appears I should raise it again ...soon. No one has said "If I had had a demo I would not have purchased." No one has said "It does not work as shown in the videos." On the contrary the majority of comments are "I have been looking for something like this for years. Thanks."

Frankly, traders who are experienced in order flow trading or studying order flow trading immediately see the value in such a tool and sign up without hesitation. I have no interest in trying to "sell" or convince someone of the value of the product. Either traders get the concept or they do not. Either they trust what they see in the videos or not.

So, sorry, no there is no demo other than the videos and no I will not be uploading a video making cash trades to prove the other videos are not fake.

If your automated indicator work as it should'm sure you do not sell it or would put it on public ...

You put on sale an indicator that you would create millions of dollars???

I do not think...

I suppose you may not recover even 1$ of profit by the indicator in question, shows that I'm wrong, propound a free trial, the text I personally, if it's really profitable I offer my apologies to you.

Scalping-RU

If your automated indicator work as it should'm sure you do not sell it or would put it on public ...

You put on sale an indicator that you would create millions of dollars???

I do not think...

I suppose you may not recover even 1$ of profit by the indicator in question, shows that I'm wrong, propound a free trial, the text I personally, if it's really profitable I offer my apologies to you.

Scalping-RU

Of course its not profitable for him as he will not post his live account results for the last 6 months to prove he can make money from his own product. That is why he is a Snake Oil Salesman and needs suckers to pay for his product in order to recoup the losses from his trading

if he can trade 10 contracts, risking 1 tick and gain 5 ticks, he would make $6000 a trade while risk only $150, he will make so much money everyday by just turning the auto trading, why would he bother to create 42 videos and sell the program for $75 a month?

Come on people, can't you see this guy is a liar?

I think the general idea of automatizing orderflow analysis is good to eliminate stress. So this seems interesting. A robot can also be fooled and produce losses depending on how the market behaves. So a demoversion or live trading session would be interesting.

if he can trade 10 contracts, risking 1 tick and gain 5 ticks, he would make $6000 a trade while risk only $150, he will make so much money everyday by just turning the auto trading, why would he bother to create 42 videos and sell the program for $75 a month?

Come on people, can't you see this guy is a liar?

10 contracts x 5 ticks x $15/tick = $750, not $6000 ;) Maybe he wants to extracts another 1/2 tick by monthly fee.. LOL

10 contracts x 5 ticks x $15/tick = $750, not $6000 ;) Maybe he wants to extracts another 1/2 tick by monthly fee.. LOL

Sorry I was just quoting what he wrote on his website but I got the numbers a little off, his exact words are:

"Tape Reading - Scaling-In 20 Lots With 1 Tick Risk For $4,000+ Profit in 12 Minutes"

@tradingthetape,

why do you use a fixed limit of 500 contracts for the exit against your position. Doesnt it make sense to adapt this size based on the total bidsize, say if we have 2000 contrats on the bid why not allow the market to trade till 80-90% of it are filled or the bidsize falls below a specific value?

Do you seriously think a live sim or replay sim account fills differently from a live cash account? ...or that I would somehow create 42 fake videos to scam $75 from people?

So, sorry, no there is no demo other than the videos and no I will not be uploading a video making cash trades to prove the other videos are not fake.

That is not MT4 guys. Futures on NT filled on sim worse than on live account. I'd even say that sim is the worst possible scenario when it comes to filling orders.

That is not MT4 guys. Futures on NT filled on sim worse than on live account. I'd even say that sim is the worst possible scenario when it comes to filling orders.

Absolutely not true! NT sim can be configured to fill instantly when price is hit, all it takes is 1 contract traded at a price to get the trade filled!

Why would you do that? Immediate fill? Nobody does it, it would discredit the whole simulation...

I wouldn't, I simply state the fact, the fact that NT can be configured to fill immediately once a price level is traded even just 1 contract, which proves that your "I'd even say that sim is the worst possible scenario when it comes to filling orders." is a FALSE STATEMENT.

Edited by user33
typo

@tradingthetape,

why do you use a fixed limit of 500 contracts for the exit against your position. Doesnt it make sense to adapt this size based on the total bidsize, say if we have 2000 contrats on the bid why not allow the market to trade till 80-90% of it are filled or the bidsize falls below a specific value?

That's a good idea, do you know of any other software that does that?

• 2 weeks later...