Big Mike Trading Ninja indicators

yamantaka

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I know, GomConverter is included in the GomRecorder package. It splits the instrument data files to a 'one per day' file rather than just appending to the end of existing single files. As for what can be done with it I've no idea. There are numerous discussions about Gom stuff which runs to hundreds of pages on the forum. I realize this may sound like heresy round these parts but maybe you should spare yourself the heartache and pay the 50 bucks for elite membership. It's a trivial amount of cash compared to the value of what comes with it.

I had never seen a forum operator who is as much hated by as many people, this guy has mental illness, yet somehow he was able to attract many traders to his forum, but time has changed, as far as I know, many true elite members had long been fed up with him and had left.

We have a much more civilized forum here, hope the sheep would discover this forum and move over here. What catalysts would cause that to happen? I don't know, may be that law suite is the start of this new transformation, the poor sheep need a good home.

Well, i understand that banned members fell pissed. Nevertheless uncivilized behaviour, vendor spamming and such are very common in trading forums and make them unpleasant. Maybe timeban or another 2nd chance would have been better to deal with the often stressed traders. Everybody deserves the chance to learn and improve, i think. Edited by k33

• 2 weeks later...