Big Mike Trading Ninja indicators

yamantaka

Now surely all realized that Mike has only one income

the contributions for the entry into an elite group.

I came to this conclusion because of the following reasons:

Mike isn't the successful trader,

because successful trader never

won't be to ask from anybody money.

And BM asks money even from beginning traders.

BM is not the author of indicators.

Only one conclusion :

BM sells other people's indicators.

If BM cancels all elite groups and claims to money on the site ...

The only way to prove BM for all traders,

He created a website to help the traders.

If anyone has the opportunity to share all the elite indicators of BMT...

here on the forum, it will be very good.

I think it's fair to act

Thanks Gavetso for this hxxp://[email protected]/file/fb6z3d

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest gavetso
the big problme is mike is active member in ewef and indo investasi they alwasy know the ip address fro memebers trying to share outside the indicators or material i have prove to that

the big problme is mike is active member in ewef and indo investasi they alwasy know the ip address fro memebers trying to share outside the indicators or material i have prove to that

As far as i know all current internet browsers reveal the current "surfed to" history to the website owner with some very simple scripts. So it is easy to see when somebody was/is reading elsewhere in forums.

There's a great replay downloader called marketrepl@y from marketreplay.net. You might be able to find more information on indo just search for it

If I'm not mistaken, the market replay data from NT has only 1 second resolution max. It is not tick data. I heard that the one posted on BMT is the tick data... Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks like the links disappear as quickly as they are put up, with Big Mike Trading Inc. claiming copyright violation to the upload sites.

That's a bit rich, given Fat Mike stole all these indicators, which were put into the public domain for free download, before he started charging for them via subscription. When these indicators went from free download to elite membership a couple of years back, a number of people complained, including some who had written indicators and posted them on BMT, but they were howled down or booted off the forum. Most of these indicators are stolen freeware, and should be put back out there.

I suggest that some good soul combine all of them into one big compressed file and create a torrent for upload. Let's see Fat Mike stop that one.