nt crack not working

TradingSebi

Guys,

today I had some serious problems with nt and I decided to reinstall. I saved the indicators and did a backup.

Then Ive downloaded the nt installation package and installed as usual using the emu and the cracked core.dll. What now happens is, that I cannot connect to CQG or Zen-Fire due to adapter connection changes in the last releases.

My Question is now: Does anybody have the 7.*0.1000.7 installation file? Not the installer which downloads the newest version because that is what I have and that is not working anymore!

If not, would anybody pls be so kind and upload me a working C:\Programfiles(x86)\NinjaTrader7 path? ( you know this path is configurable :"> )

Hope anybody can help

Thanks!

From ninjatrader site:

NinjaTrader Advisory Notice – Continuum Users Only

If you downloaded NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.14 on or before June 19, 2013 OCO orders may have been rejected. If you had installed that release please uninstall it at this time using the directions below. Once uninstalled, you need to download and install the fixed NinjaTrader release using the instructions below. If you did not upgrade your NinjaTrader installation to the current release previously, we do suggest that you update at this time.

Directions to Uninstall NinjaTrader

From the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.

From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.

Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser.

*Please note that that above the steps will not impact your charts, workspaces, custom indicators, or any other NinjaTrader settings

Directions to Install NinjaTrader

Once the uninstall steps are completed you can download and install NinjaTrader 7 from the link below:

Click on the following link and follow the prompts http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

Once the install completes the process is complete and you can resume using NinjaTrader again.

Thanks Kungfu, thanks tradernate. Ill try them today.

@iksak: That is not working. Trust me I did a lot to fix that issue but with no success. The only difference is that you download the 7.0.1000.13. same sh.. there.

Tradernate: Thank you very much. Everything is working now... Keep that version it place, maybe one of you guys will need that too ;).

Kungfu: I didnt download your file, so actuallay I couldnt tell you if that is the 07 version. thanks anyway.

Edited by TradingSebi

" There is a problem with this windows installer pakage. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor

3 install packages I have tried so far and I get the same. Its on W7 64bit, I had it working before but done a re-format and cant get the bloody thing back on.

• 2 weeks later...