• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From my side not working.

1)Installed 7xx22.msi 2) Installed Emulator. 3) Replace NTConfig xml file

I have used a CQG Amp demo account and the result is "Login failed: the FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use NT with CQG"

Without emulator (no multibroker) is working well. Any help ? Thanks in advance.

In additional ...in the #482 post the emulator in sendspace link is V5.03 not V5.06

See post #487

Had the same problem, just run the emulator as well as ninja as administrator, then it should work.

Hi all,

I used Market Delta trader with a feed from CQG that my broker gave me with no charge, i managed to start the Ninja and connect to the demo

CQG account, but i can't connect to my live account (again from CQG),

It writes to me "Login failed: Invalid\Unauthorizes Private Label" ,

do i need to tell my broker i am now willing to use Ninja with the

CQG or do i need to tell them something else ?

Thanks for the amazing help.

Edited by trader1968

I've no issue with my live account

can you tell me which files you have used? You say you can open trades with version 22 on live? For me it says "not enough credits" for the Static DOM. Thanks for the key, that's the one I've been using unfortunately :( SIM trading works yes, but not live. I may be missing steps I don't know but I don't think so. Maybe it's broker specific... Who knows.

//edit, sry you actually posted files a few posts later, thanks

I tried on different computers and no luck so far. Everything works except entering trades.

Edited by catspetsdogs

can you tell me which files you have used? You say you can open trades with version 22 on live? For me it says "not enough credits" for the Static DOM. Thanks for the key, that's the one I've been using unfortunately :( SIM trading works yes, but not live. I may be missing steps I don't know but I don't think so. Maybe it's broker specific... Who knows.

//edit, sry you actually posted files a few posts later, thanks

I tried on different computers and no luck so far. Everything works except entering trades.

I use the same files linked above. In my Amp account i pay the "TT credit" so I think you must talk with your broker for the credits.

Hope this help.

Hi traders guys, with your help I've solved at last my problem. Now is ok !

I'm using CQG free data-feed and is working well. In additional I would like testing also Rithmic (demo) provider. After filled up the right user and password the system give me this alert "Pls check your account connection parameters and internet connection". Is there any solution to solve this issue. TIA.

Hi all,

I used Market Delta trader with a feed from CQG that my broker gave me with no charge, i managed to start the Ninja and connect to the demo

CQG account, but i can't connect to my live account (again from CQG),

It writes to me "Login failed: Invalid\Unauthorizes Private Label" ,

do i need to tell my broker i am now willing to use Ninja with the

CQG or do i need to tell them something else ?

Thanks for the amazing help.

you need to talk to your broker, they have to enable your acct to use with Ninja

I use the same files linked above. In my Amp account i pay the "TT credit" so I think you must talk with your broker for the credits.

Hope this help.

Thanks.

So with AMP it's outside of NT where you pay for TT? I don't think my broker has it. So it's not attached to any license key?

The version .14 used to work for me some time ago but not anymore.

I didn't have to use these credits at all, but then it stopped.

thanks

Edited by catspetsdogs

• 1 month later...
.ver 22 + educator ----> [email protected]/file/x0xhuw

Steps to install :

1) Install from .msi NinjaTrader 7.22

2) Install hhe automated educator "credit to andy"

3) Run emu 5.06 (educator shortcut from desktop)

4) Download this file and replace the old one in NT7 license emu folder:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml

5) Run NinjaTrader

Thanks to andyshooktrader and other who generously spent invaluable time for us here..!

Best regards,

I believe the emu file included in this download is v5.03, and it expires on 12/12/2014, one month from today.

This is v5.06 that expires on 12/12/2020:

https://[email protected]/file/r2gt7i

Edited by user33

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,I used NT7 ver.22 before on CQG demo feed. I am now on live direct NT7 version and missing ATms very much. I want to first ask before i start, is this solution still working with live CQG feed? Thank you very much

I work with AMP/CQG data feed live and everything works well... I created an automated setup some posts ago to easly install educated NT7...

Steps to follow are these:

.ver 22 + educator ----> www.sendspace.com/file/x0xhuw

Steps to install :

1) Install from .msi NinjaTrader 7.22

2) Install hhe automated educator "credit to andy"

3) Run emu 5.06 (educator shortcut from desktop)

4) Download this file and replace the old one in NT7 license emu folder:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml

5) Run NinjaTrader

Thanks to andyshooktrader and other who generously spent invaluable time for us here..!

Best regards,

Edited by andyshooktrader

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go, andyshooktrader. Thanks for your update. Looks like we may need your help from time to time to keep up with the changes. Great work. Could you show us how to get the automated setup. I can't seem to find it.

I work with AMP/CQG data feed live and everything works well... I created an automated setup some posts ago to easly install educated NT7...:
Edited by Bill Bundle