New Ninjatrader

ptop

Maybe an update of the cqg/rithmic files/certificates might do? But the failure message is about FCM and not dataprovider and IB and TD are different brokers.

If you know how to do it, let us know, because I already tried to replace the updated Ntconfig.xml file and it doesn´t work.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe that ninjatrader.hosted.dll is missing?

How many/what files did you replace? I'm getting lots of errors after replacing 3 CQG files from your archive on V37:

2/7/2020 6:49:33 PM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

2/7/2020 6:49:33 PM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

2/7/2020 6:49:34 PM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

2/7/2020 6:49:34 PM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

2/7/2020 6:49:34 PM|1|2|Connecting to NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654)

2/7/2020 6:50:32 PM|3|2|Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 64.202.118.179:31654

2/7/2020 6:50:32 PM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

2/7/2020 6:50:32 PM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

2/7/2020 6:50:32 PM|1|2|Connecting to NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654)

2/7/2020 6:51:26 PM|3|2|Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 64.202.118.179:31654

2/7/2020 6:51:28 PM|3|2|WEDBUSH: Method not found: 'Void CQG.Trader.DataAccess.SessionManager.ISessionManager.Logon(System.String, System.String, Boolean, System.EventHandler`1<CQG.Trader.DataAccess.SessionManager.SessionManagerRespo(LoginFailed)

Anyone here having problems with order on the chart not being able to modify or cancel orders within chart trader in live account but when you switch to SIM account you can modify and cancel orders on V37? And if so how did you go about fixing this? I'm connected to IB!

Thanks

Tried repairing DB and resetting DB, didn't help

Tried resetting sim 101 DB , didn't help

After all this it was the new version of TWS, Use 972 stable!

:)

Edited by ptop

• 1 month later...
Anyone here having problems with order on the chart not being able to modify or cancel orders within chart trader in live account but when you switch to SIM account you can modify and cancel orders on V37? And if so how did you go about fixing this? I'm connected to IB!

Thanks

Tried repairing DB and resetting DB, didn't help

Tried resetting sim 101 DB , didn't help

After all this it was the new version of TWS, Use 972 stable!

:)

Go find v31 or v33.

I have a a 37 ver working in a notebook with ninjatrader broker connection.Can I migrate all the installation in different desktop pc ?I have tried the backup restore build in after a fresh install in the second pc but it dint login ?It dint migrate also the full scripts of indies and strategies.

Any ideas ?

thank you in advance for your response

I have a a 37 ver working in a notebook with ninjatrader broker connection.Can I migrate all the installation in different desktop pc ?I have tried the backup restore build in after a fresh install in the second pc but it dint login ?It dint migrate also the full scripts of indies and strategies.

Any ideas ?

thank you in advance for your response

Copy the entire folder "NinjaTrader 7" in the Documents folder to your new PC. This will be an exact copy of your current setup including your login/password, indicators, workspaces, templates, strategies, etc.

Rename the existing folder "NinjaTrader 7" on your new PC to "NinjaTrader 7 Backup" in case you need a "fresh install" in the future.

The Backup/Restore function in NinjaTrader is garbage. Just use windows file explorer and make full folder backups of your "NinjaTrader 7"

Extras:

Backups:

1. Make periodic backups of the NinjaTrader 7 folder in case stuff breaks so you can go back to a previous working version. Name them NinjaTrader 7 04-01-20, NinjaTrader 7 03-01-20, or whatever naming scheme works for you. This is great when you try a new indicator and it crashes your system. Indicators in .dll format are the most troublesome.

2. "NinjaTrader 7" is the working folder. Make a copy and rename any of your saved backups to "NinjaTrader 7". ie. NinjaTrader 7 04-01-20 -----> NinjaTrader 7

Database Corrupt:

3. If your database DB is corrupt. The Reset DB in NinjaTrader is garbage.

4. Go to NinjaTrader 7/db. Delete all the folders in /db. ie /cache, /data, /day, /minute, /tick. DO NOT DELETE NinjaTrader.sdf. DO NOT DELETE NinjaTrader.sdf.

5. This will force NinjaTrader to download all new data from the servers.

Happy Trading!

• 1 month later...
LMAX NinjaTrader Adapter http://www.ninjatools.somee.com Does anyone have one?

Unfortunately it seems you're late. In the link you have posted you can see LMAX NT7 ADAPTER IS RETIRED alert, PLEASE SEE NT8 VERSION AT H**P://NINJATOOLS.STUDIO.

If you goto to new website you won't find any reference about the LMAX NT7 ADAPTER. You can find out only: Dukascopy; ClickTrader; Replay Data Plus; Poloniex; Bitfinex Binance; BinancePlus; Deribit

Bye !

If you goto to new website you won't find any reference about the LMAX NT7 ADAPTER. You can find out only: Dukascopy; ClickTrader; Replay Data Plus; Poloniex; Bitfinex Binance; BinancePlus; Deribit

Bye !

The old adapters disappeared without a trace?

• 4 weeks later...