New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, there. Sorry about my message. I'm new, I'd like to test the Ninja.

I downloaded version "7.0.1000.34" installation went well.

The connection is OK on "NinjaTrader Continuum (DEMO)", as you can see from the attached screen.

Once opened the NT the chart is white from 1 minute to 60 minutes, but if I open a daily chart I see the

candles, the candle is static it does not move.

I've tried everything but I can't understand, maybe I have to have a paid data stream?

Personally, I just need to do some tests in DEMO with OrderFlow.

Can you give me some information to solve this problem?

Sorry about my English.

Thank you.

Jon

2Xs89.jpg

Edited by Jon_1968

Tried the 31 and 34 for me they don`t work with cqg and AMP as well. Maybe somebody is able to disable the disconnect switch/fcm recognition NT somehow implemented?

Hey, buddy.

Yesterday I found this version.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28387-NinjaTrader-7-0-1000-33-71-7-MB-(cracked)?highlight=rithmic

It's been working for me since yesterday with FXCM 30 days and CQG 14 days. As this version I was able to solve the problems of post #1309 that I had written a few days ago.

Also works very well indicator "OrderFlows" which is what I'm interested in for the time being to test.

I suggest you try it.

I hope this helps.

Question but isn't there a way to have more time with CQG?

Hi.

Can you see the green or red numbers (pn/L) in the the chart trader when you buy or sell? If yes, what data feed are you using? I was using Rithmic data feed.

You can only see the PnL when using sim account on Rithmic. It doesnt appear when i switch to my Topstep combine account. And you cant see your entry level on the chart only stop and profit target show when taking entries

You can only see the PnL when using sim account on Rithmic. It doesnt appear when i switch to my Topstep combine account. And you cant see your entry level on the chart only stop and profit target show when taking entries

Yes, that is what I was talking about. This also happened before with other past versions. We need a magician here to educate v.40.

Hey, buddy.

Yesterday I found this version.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28387-NinjaTrader-7-0-1000-33-71-7-MB-(cracked)?highlight=rithmic

It's been working for me since yesterday with FXCM 30 days and CQG 14 days. As this version I was able to solve the problems of post #1309 that I had written a few days ago.

Also works very well indicator "OrderFlows" which is what I'm interested in for the time being to test.

I suggest you try it.

I hope this helps.

Question but isn't there a way to have more time with CQG?

Hi.

Hi;

Can upi upload the file. The links are either not working or premium only.

Thanks

Thank you very much.

Actually, I have not used Ninjatrader 7 because I have not traded for a long time. Now revisiting this again.

Thank you

Hello, spqwaw.

I'm glad I could help.

It's only been a few days since I started using Ninja.

If I can be of any help in the future, don't hesitate to write to me.

Hi, there.

Jon_1968, think only with renewal of demo with same or different broker or creating a small live account, datafeed would cost like 5$ per instrument group/month, then.

Hi, K33.

Okay, got it. Thanks for taking my call.

I wanted to know if you are using MICHAEL VALTOS OrderFlows indicator, very complicated to understand also because English is not my mother tongue.

Today I started reading the first pdfs I hope I can understand.

Do you know anyone who's using it?

Thank you very much for your answer and apologize for my English.