New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just installed it on my backup machine, and it does work live with CQG. The only thing, you cant change the license number before the dll have been changed, so follow instructions from the read me file.

I could get it worked with Coninuum only.

Just for my knowledge, please inform if there is any difference between CQG an dContinuum? Thanks.

Just installed it on my backup machine, and it does work live with CQG. The only thing, you cant change the license number before the dll have been changed, so follow instructions from the read me file.

Do you mean to say that you have got a live (paid) account with CQG and it is working with it? I registered for a demo with AMP/ CQG and received the demo data feed username and password from CQG, but that CQG did not work. Please give details. Thanks.

Edited by Fxheaven

Yes, routing of live orders is working with CQG. BTW Continuum and CQG is same thing, so demo logins from Continuum are working with CQG connection. What problem you facing exactly?

Do you mean to say that you have got a live (paid) account with CQG and it is working with it? I registered for a demo with AMP/ CQG and received the demo data feed username and password from CQG, but that CQG did not work. Please give details. Thanks.

Thank you FxHeaven,

I have managed to install the NT 7.31

I added the Continuum and the CQG (with live connection details). It all worked while the market is open. However, now I do not have anything on my chart. So, this implies to me that the historical data is lost.

Any help there.

Thanks in Advance

Thank you FxHeaven,

I have managed to install the NT 7.31

I added the Continuum and the CQG (with live connection details). It all worked while the market is open. However, now I do not have anything on my chart. So, this implies to me that the historical data is lost.

Any help there.

Thanks in Advance

Like it says in the Readme.txt:

"In My personal version these things are disabled:

AtiServer

NinjaTrader data server connections for historic data

messageTimer

newsTimer

RSS fetching."

BM

Disclaimer: I didn't use or plan to use it

• 4 weeks later...