New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can go here: C:\Users\"username"\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db and delete files and folder.

Than restart ninjatrader and it will create a new database.

In this way you will lose your atm stratigies and old executions.

Hope this will help

Thanks man , that solved it, isn't this group steadily amazing or what ?

take care and good trading.

Hi, can someone help me please, I am getting the following error while connecting to server and loading historical data.

2016-01-22 8:17:02:837 Connection to NinjaTrader data server lost: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Bomdila\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\tick\CL 03-16\201601221900.Last.ntd' because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

at NinjaTrader.Data.Bars.Save()

at NinjaTrader.Data.Bars.ProcessEventArgs(BarUpdateEventArgs e)

at NinjaTrader.Server.Client.Loop()

2016-01-22 8:17:02:837 ERROR: Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Bomdila\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\tick\CL 03-16\201601221900.Last.ntd' because it is being used by another process.

It is not advisable to use Ninjatrader Brokerage , right? Ninjatrader Brokerage will be asking for your NT7 license key during application process to determine the commission rates. It's not viable to provide them with educated NT7 details......... Looks like AMP Futures is the viable choice.

Why not apply your NT live license key?

Anyone have the same problem with NT 7 educated , I mean I installs it, apply medicine, everything works, then a day or 2 later , and live trading stops, I have a laptop and a PC and both runs the same problems

I do the following steps

1) Install from .msi NinjaTrader 7.22

2) Install the automated educator. (educator12.2015)

3) Extract the Nt7LicEmu5.06_adj_bal.zip(Nt7LicEmu5.06_balance5K$ .exe) and rename it as Nt7LicEmu5.06.exe inside Nt7LicEmu Folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\Nt7LicEmu)

4) Run NinjaTrader

It seems like the majority of nt versions will stop working :-(

Mandatory Update for All NinjaTrader Users

NinjaTrader is required to change a SSL certificate that is used in validating your license resulting in a mandatory software update. All users must update to version 7.0.1000.31 prior to Saturday, February 27th. Failure to do so will result in disruption of service.

Please follow the steps below to proceed with the update in advance of Saturday, February 27th. All workspaces, NinjaScript files, and other user settings will be maintained.

NinjaTrader 7 Update Instructions

Visit http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect

Enter your license key to download the latest version of NinjaTrader 7. How do I find my license key?

Using NinjaTrader 8 Beta?

Additional notification to follow regarding an upcoming release.

Please note that a high volume of support inquiries are expected during this time however, if you have follow-up questions, please contact us at [email protected].

Edited by verde

I cannot understand what could go wrong with your ninja platform...

try again following those steps:

- Uninstall nt and delete C:\ program files (x86)\ NinjaTrader7 folder

- download this package

- install ninja again

- install educator 12.2015

I cannot suggest anything else...

passw: indo-i......

https://[email protected]/file/7l1tm9

any new update for the Mandatory Update to version 7.0.1000.31?

Hi admis - Please correct me if I am wrong. The use of emu in the educated package of NT7v22+emu is to run a local web server so the licen se check doesn't go to the NT servers. If that is the case, how does the changes at the NT server side affect the educated version 22 and emu? Thanks!

Your assumptions are correct. The main issue is related to the new url of license server. To be honest, I'm not sure if other traps were also changed in the comparison of both releases (31 vs 22). The new certificate is not a problem...

btw: In advance of a potential requests for making the "adjustments" in the emu - I'm not going to do them, as I think it would be against of our own interests.

Edited by admis

Your assumptions are correct. The main issue is related to the new url of license server. To be honest, I'm not sure if other traps were also changed in the comparison of both releases (31 vs 22). The new certificate is not a problem...

btw: In advance of a potential requests for making the "adjustments" in the emu - I'm not going to do them, as I think it would be against of our own interests.

Thanks admis for info...

Thanks admis... but want to be clear in my understanding.... as long as we don't update to the newer version...will the existing versions we are using currently still work past the deadline of Feb 27?

Thanks admis... but want to be clear in my understanding.... as long as we don't update to the newer version...will the existing versions we are using currently still work past the deadline of Feb 27?

It you mean the "existing version" as NT v.22+emu, then it will stop to work after Feb 27. The new update has no influence on the educated indicators and strategies. They just are going to change the license server and certificate. Is it now clear for you?

Hi,

Can anyone help me please. I keep on getting following error in the trace file.

"Code.Editor.OnLoad: Failed to reference 'NinjaTrader.Custom, Version=7.0.1000.22,......................."

I have only started to investigate since I keep on having ninja crash on me, whenever I try to go into the indicator options from the chart.

As you can see from the error message that I am running version 22 cracked. So, does/did anyone have had this problem and a cure for it?

Should I look somewhere else to investigate this further and find the culprit? If you know where to look then please let me know.

I have been onto the ninja support forum regarding this issue but have not had much success.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but don't know... I'm not the cracker of the app, I only created an easy installer for the patch...

Nor, am I. I'm just an oridinary educator, who would try to care about a part of our members...

Andy, seriously, you are probably the most oriented member in this area, that's why I'm asking you - which version of NT emu is the most current in the usage. I'd like to make some experiments and check out if it's possible to introduce some adaptations into emu, due to the new and expected circumstances (and growing demands). TiA.

Later, I'd like to ask a few guys, still using v.22, for making some tests. For now, I can't promise anything, but I'll try to do my best.

I think the only version that can be used now is 5.06 with Ninja v.22, the other had expired.

Nor, am I. I'm just an oridinary educator, who would try to care about a part of our members...

Andy, seriously, you are probably the most oriented member in this area, that's why I'm asking you - which version of NT emu is the most current in the usage. I'd like to make some experiments and check out if it's possible to introduce some adaptations into emu, due to the new and expected circumstances (and growing demands). TiA.

Later, I'd like to ask a few guys, still using v.22, for making some tests. For now, I can't promise anything, but I'll try to do my best.