• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

RE: NT7 .22 Credits

https://[email protected]/file/bsxggv

https://[email protected]/file/1nl8l4

I don't use NT as I mentioned previously, but if you were able to produce the same screenshots in the downloads above, would this help?

Thanks,

p3t3.

P.S. Sorry for delay, I have been busy with too many things.

Plz share that nt emu

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone else get a "unable to establist connection to level II server" once or twice a week...QUOTE]

I don't get the error message but my level II does drop out on some instruments from time to time. In earlier versions of NT, it seemed to be a bug in NT, but now I'm pretty sure it is the exchange or my broker's data feed playing up. If it is fixed by restarting though, it certainly looks like an NT problem, or perhaps the broker feed.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone has the ninja version 22 stop working suddenly? They may detect the invalid license keys?

Im using ninja ver 22 with CQG data provider, and it has been stopped transferring data since 2 days ago, dunno whts really going on..

My another problem using ninja ver 22 with CQG data provider is, mine "refresh historical data" is grayed out when doing a "right click" on a chart to refresh the data..dunno whts really going on, maybe historical data feed was down..??

Edited by dennyyusuf

Im using ninja ver 22 with CQG data provider, and it has been stopped transferring data since 2 days ago, dunno whts really going on..

My another problem using ninja ver 22 with CQG data provider is, mine "refresh historical data" is grayed out when doing a "right click" on a chart to refresh the data..dunno whts really going on, maybe historical data feed was down..??

I had the same problems as yours. No historical data for charts and the option " Reload all historical data" got grey out and cant be pressed.I think Ninja side knows we are using the same license and block it because When I use free Ninja version with CQG demo,there is no problem. So I think it is time to purchase the life-time license already

I had the same problems as yours. No historical data for charts and the option " Reload all historical data" got grey out and cant be pressed.I think Ninja side knows we are using the same license and block it because When I use free Ninja version with CQG demo,there is no problem. So I think it is time to purchase the life-time license already

I was able to setup a trial data feed from iQFeed and the historical data wasnt greyed out ane everything was ok, Only had issue when using the AMP CQG connection maybe the folks at have an issue with their server. The iQFeed data loads fine.

I was able to setup a trial data feed from iQFeed and the historical data wasnt greyed out ane everything was ok, Only had issue when using the AMP CQG connection maybe the folks at have an issue with their server. The iQFeed data loads fine.

Not yet my friend.. But at least the good news is our ninja still okay as u confirmed it too, so the problem lies in our data feed. I'll contact CQG client support and let me tell u if there's a chance to fix it.

If anybody here has some prob and has managed it please let us here know it.

Regards,

Edited by dennyyusuf

Same problem. NT v22 with CQG stopped loading historical data.

I hope it could be fixable.

Hi iksak, have u tried reseting instrument? to do this. Disconnect from any live data connection. Go to "Tools" and then "Options" and then select the "data" tab and click on "reset instruments" restart NT. After following the reset instruments instructions Try pulling up a chart and right click on your chart "reload all historical data".

Let me know if this resolves this issues

Regards,

Edited by dennyyusuf

Hi iksak, have u tried reseting instrument? to do this. Disconnect from any live data connection. Go to "Tools" and then "Options" and then select the "data" tab and click on "reset instruments" restart NT. After following the reset instruments instructions Try pulling up a chart and right click on your chart "reload all historical data".

Let me know if this resolves this issues

Regards,

Hi denny and thanks for your answer.

I tried to reset instrument but when I restart ninja the "reload all historical data" option is grey and not clickable. And no historical data are loaded.

Hi denny and thanks for your answer.

I tried to reset instrument but when I restart ninja the "reload all historical data" option is grey and not clickable. And no historical data are loaded.

Yes iksak , mine is still the same with u, those instructons I got from CQG client support, and still no luck for us here. I dont know wht am I supposed to do to make this ninjatrader v22 working again..

Please help if other member know how to solve this problem.

Regards.

I had the same problem and I found a solution, it worked for me, I hope for you the result will be the same!

1) Close NT7 and lic_emu app

2) Go into NT7 license emu folder and delete app.config

3) Download this file and replace the old one in NT7 license emu folder:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml

4) Restart NT7

http://i.gyazo.com/bfa474908678dd03893a66adf628044c.png

Edited by andyshooktrader