New Ninjatrader

ptop

Tito run first one emu (or nt or mc emu) then turn it of and run the other.The software check the emu only at the start.

I remembered that MC will check emulator periodically every few minutes. Maybe NT7 won't?

I'll try start NT7 & emulator first then stop NT 7 emulator, then MC & it's emulator, see if it works, thanks!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the time it expires ninja 8 will probably be released
FYI, NT8 indicators will need complete rewrites of their NT7 versions; ie., none of the 'work' performed here will thus continue to work on NT8, including DLLs, protected or not. And, rest assured, there will be another level of 'protection' introduced into the NT8 DLLs, ie., all commercial indicators.

IMO hardly a compelling reason to switch to NT8. Hopefully they make it significantly faster, but, when the goal of all of us should be to make $$$, this seemingly relentless pursuance to get NT 7.0.1000.14, NT8, or NT whatever, ... is rather silly.

FYI, NT8 indicators will need complete rewrites of their NT7 versions; ie., none of the 'work' performed here will thus continue to work on NT8, including DLLs, protected or not. And, rest assured, there will be another level of 'protection' introduced into the NT8 DLLs, ie., all commercial indicators.

IMO hardly a compelling reason to switch to NT8. Hopefully they make it significantly faster, but, when the goal of all of us should be to make $$$, this seemingly relentless pursuance to get NT 7.0.1000.14, NT8, or NT whatever, ... is rather silly.

I agree, NT8 is unlikely to be much more useful than NT7. IMO, NT7 didn't do much more than NT6.5, apart from lots of bells and whistles like Renko charts that I'll never use, though it was noticeably slower and buggy. Updates like 7.0.1000.14 have fixed a few bugs, and accommodate forever changing broker feeds, but the continual push for the latest software, the newest edition, is the malaise of our times, not so much of silly distracted consumers like us but profit-driven producers.

The main reason behind software editions is to force you to buy the new one, because the old one is no longer supported. I'd be happy if NT7 lasts more than a couple of years, survives Windows 12 and Intel i57, but even the hackers will stop supporting it when NT8 comes out.

Hi rplain, do you work stabely with CQG. Today I tried and have this error:

http://[email protected]/file/gsyik7

Anybody faced with this?

Addition: the problem was solved. I used previous versions of dll. It was used of v7 instead of v14..

Have u load the correct NT dll in right folder? or maybe, its like ur CQG demo account is not valid again; just open a new one with fresh informations and email.

Edited by dcbsod

New link for NT V14(installer+crack+emu): https://xxx.dr0pb0x.c0m/s/rwzce6moe0k93ad/NT7v14.zip

x=w

0=o

@dcbsod or someone that did leech this stuff please reupload!

and please leave a "KUDO" for dcbsod

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@dcbsod or someone that did leech this stuff please reupload!

and please leave a "KUDO" for dcbsod

Monggo pak kardel..

NT V14 ------>> [email protected]/download/26nsk6c81fytzsd/NinjaTrader.Install14.msi

Dll ------>> www.s3ndspace.com/file/dcjhte

Emu (Emu 51 Working With NT Version 14)---->>www.s3ndspace.com/file/8sxy7o

Edited by dennyyusuf