REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very concerned about the "one legged running coach": full of theories and promises, but he can't run himself!

Has D.B. ever posted any prove that he actually trades? what is his outcome? why is he wasting his time selling the stuff, if he can just trade and make a ton of money if his "stuff" works?

I am very concerned about the "one legged running coach": full of theories and promises, but he can't run himself!

Has D.B. ever posted any prove that he actually trades? what is his outcome? why is he wasting his time selling the stuff, if he can just trade and make a ton of money if his "stuff" works?

Don't you think is easier to sell software and make webinars then to trade? Less risky too :)

Don't you think is easier to sell software and make webinars then to trade? Less risky too :)

for those who are losing traders, yes, it's easier to sell software

but for a profitable trader, he can make more money by either trading his own money, or other people's money (plenty of firms will look for him to give him money to trade), with a lot less headache dealing with customers.

so it looks, from your logic, he is a loser in trading?

I have no idea if he is a losing trader or not but i am sure there is lot less "monetary risk" hosting webinars then trading.

The point is: I don't want to learn how to run from a person who has only one leg can can't even walk!

If D.B. is a loser, we are wasting out time trying to use the "methods, strategies, patterns, setups, etc." that he sells: they don't work, otherwise he wouldn't be selling them, make sense?

The point is: I don't want to learn how to run from a person who has only one leg can can't even walk!

If D.B. is a loser, we are wasting out time trying to use the "methods, strategies, patterns, setups, etc." that he sells: they don't work, otherwise he wouldn't be selling them, make sense?

why you waste ur time trying to figure out he is profitable or losing trader? try experiencing the stuff n see if it helps improve ur trading,then it is worth using,otherwisw,discard it! The fact is that noone selling products n services out there can legitimately show he/ she is profitable or not. Does FT71 or Jigsaw guy show any legetimate proof(audited account statement or the like) that they are profitable?. Maybe ,all those selling products n services are just losers then.But we have no way to know.just my 2 cents

Not that i defend any vendor, but ask yourself this. Is any kind of coach a good athlete too at the same time?

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with soccer, but one of the best soccer managers/coaches in the world is a guy named Jose Murinho. For those who don't know he was NEVER a good soccer player. He just played in Portuguese second league for a while, then worked as physical education teacher, youth team coach, etc and in the end he was the interpreter for some famous coach. Then he became a coach himself and now is one of the most successful in the world.

Based your logic no player should accept being trained by him because he was never a good player.

I totally agree with windo on [email protected] is a great tool in a short-term trader's arsenal.But it is just simply a tool.It depends on how individual trader utilize and use it to fit his trading style/ strategy.And this part is the most difficult in trading.Nowadays,I can see a bunch of VPs,MPs and footprints on lots of trader's chart. anh I am sure majority of them are still losing their shirts.A few traders I know can make consistent money just trading off the blank charts without looking at any VP,MP, order flow stuff. In the end,these are simply the tools.They cant do magic to ur trading.

Anyway,hopefully,stockpro change his mind n release non-expired OF@ to benefit aspiring traders/ learners of this wonderful community