REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I Know That I told everyone that i will not post crack publicly but every day i am getting lots of request about crack,And I Can't Reply Each one And Solve requests individually.therefore i have decided to post it and share with community..

those peoples who have requested through pm, i m sorry if i did'nt replied on time. I have also created video tutorial so that any one can crack it easily.

Download Crack Using Link Below:

https://anonfiles.com/file/35cdfd31f8bb4383a97f8300197ffcf5

password is my username

Video Tutorial

https://anonfiles.com/file/c520cbf26e68c6e86ddd090544eda72d

Follow Steps As Per Readme File

I Also Request you to Help me to increase my thanks count.

Thanks,

Stockpro

Sorry but its not working for me.

In Fiddler AutoResponder And Capture Traffic Must Be Enabled, Before Clicking Ok And try [email protected] email id.

Make Sure You Have Loaded DataSeries With Period Type Of OFA Bars And Ninjatrader Must be running as adminitrator

and also you must have Tick Data Already of Instrument Which you want to load.

If Above Method still not working, Then Follow Below steps :

Run Fiddler Direclty And Disable Autoresponder

and Enable Capture Traffic

Try Verifying Email Id now And It Will not Verify

Save Fiddler Session And Send it to me.

I Will See What Can Be Done.

I do not have Period Type Of OFA Bars in DataSeries.

I'm not getting the email entery box.

I sent you PM with screenshots.

I can not see the indicator in my indicator list.

I checked your screenshots and found that you are using wrong dlls.

you have to use Uncracked one which can be downloaded from post 21

following are links for dlls:

1st https://anonfiles.com/file/d0d5997ff10ea687cb621cae226bea53

2nd https://anonfiles.com/file/b6b32f6b3a0ba66c20c162f7e9bd2360

delete those dlls which you are using now from custom folder and use above dlls and it should work.

Open a chart load history and when apply OFA indi, email entery box, using " [email protected]" appears License validation failed, in fiddler I enabled auto response and capture traffic, but not working!

Hi Can You Make Video Of It While Doing Same Steps As I Have Tried Here, Its Working fine,I Have even Checked it with 2 Diff pc.

May be Video may open what's actual problem

in Video try to show every detail so that it can easily understood

like in fiddler autoreponder is enabled,etc...

Hi Can You Make Video Of It While Doing Same Steps As I Have Tried Here, Its Working fine,I Have even Checked it with 2 Diff pc.

May be Video may open what's actual problem

in Video try to show every detail so that it can easily understood

like in fiddler autoreponder is enabled,etc...

Send to you the video in pm. Thank you

Yesterday, I had issue with validation and found out that OF@ legacy was installed and causing problems; ofaninjaupgrade was showing up in fiddler. So, I used Revo uninstaller (google it and its free for 30 days), it uninstalled and cleaned up registry entry.

On the next try, fiddler was able to validate the license and it worked. Subsequent attempts to start NTOFA worked, but ofaninjaupgrade start showing up in fiddler again, but I am able to start NTOFA with ofaninjaupgrade error.

Then, loading OF@ charts shows error and crashes ninja. Started NT as administrator (as recommended by Stockpro) is giving the same error.

Anyone experiencing same issues? Probably someone can install on computer where legacy OF@ wasn't installed before and see if data issue can be resolved.

Many thanks to Stockpro for getting us this far.

Then, loading OF@ charts shows error and crashes ninja. Started NT as administrator (as recommended by Stockpro) is giving the same error.

Anyone experiencing same issues? Probably someone can install on computer where legacy OF@ wasn't installed before and see if data issue can be resolved.

Many thanks to Stockpro for getting us this far.

I have same issue and some other people have it too. I did not had OFA legacy installed, so is not that the cause. I am not sure though if is a NT issue or OFA issue. That window error does not specify anything (say contact support but not say which support)