need help to find a ea

Hi

May be if i'm lucky, someone here will know the EA i'm talking about or someone will know another EA that do the same job,

So the EA i'm looking for is really simple, it put a bid on bid price (minus the number of pip i want in input)and let it there for X second (exemple 10 second, but i can set it differently in input) and it does the same for the offer. After the X second, it cancel the 2 old pending ( from the bid and offer 10 second before) and set 2 new pending on the new bid price and offer price.

So the EA grab share only on short squeeze or long squeeze.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

thank you very much

You should be posting in the EA Request Section my friend.

You should use the thanks button. As a member that has been on this forum for over two years and never thanked anyone, you may want to show your appreciation to others if you want their assistance, if you know what I mean.

i didnt came here for a while, and i never saw that there was a thank button, as soon as i find it, i will thank you.

:)

i just copy paste my msg to the request section

thank again floridatrader!

btw are you the floridatrader from tweeter?

Guest FloridaTrader
i didnt came here for a while, and i never saw that there was a thank button, as soon as i find it, i will thank you.

:)

i just copy paste my msg to the request section

thank again floridatrader!

btw are you the floridatrader from tweeter?

Sorry, don't tweet my friend, but I do skype :)

Edited by FloridaTrader

Hi

May be if i'm lucky, someone here will know the EA i'm talking about or someone will know another EA that do the same job,

So the EA i'm looking for is really simple, it put a bid on bid price (minus the number of pip i want in input)and let it there for X second (exemple 10 second, but i can set it differently in input) and it does the same for the offer. After the X second, it cancel the 2 old pending ( from the bid and offer 10 second before) and set 2 new pending on the new bid price and offer price.

So the EA grab share only on short squeeze or long squeeze.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

thank you very much

Seems the EA do you need like EA MAGIC's And this EA running in the GBP/USD with timeframe : m5; isn't right ?