Killing the markets

peterfischer

Is this what your chart would show based on you TPO charts? http://www.sendspace.com/file/shfwlw

One more thing before I am going to bed. I took a screenshot two days ago which shows you exactly what you want to look for when taking a trade based on order flow. I should mention that I did not take it because the market has been too strong and I was scared. The VAH from the day before was at 1628,25 if I remember correctly. See how the buying got absorbed and how agressive selling came in shortly after. http://www.sendspace.com/file/r06u4j
Edited by tradernate

• 5 months later...

Edit: Yesterday I traded the Es with Kingfutrader and Traderbeauty. Traderbeauty doesn't take more risk than that too she took some losses but finished up on the day.

who are them ?

the Djstox50 is a market that can help you to work with tiny stop, but you find it's for all market like dax bund bobl?

About what lookin on dom, maybe is helpfull if before have read some book like nobs or not ?

reading the dom is definetely not possible (for me at least) in the dax and other fast markets like crude etc. (you can use order flow check out the video and thrad on bigmike from xeelar) in the bund it can be used but the thicker the market is the better in my opinion. everybody who tells you it is only for scalping has no clue. the secret lies in finding scalp entries and holding the trades if they start to go in your direction and this is the part where it gets hard. peter davies is the master when it comes to that form of trading

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...