My no repaint indicator and most profitable as per my exp.

tushark1

Observed this forum, all ones who did not get good strategy or indicator, they start to make fun of that and that i found here too. You guys just know to make fun of someone but no one helped me where and how can i post my indicator. If some one want to know info to my indicator, mail me at tusharvk1 at gmail dot com

Waiting for your E-Mail reply.

Thankyou in advance

Guest FloridaTrader
Observed this forum, all ones who did not get good strategy or indicator, they start to make fun of that and that i found here too. You guys just know to make fun of someone but no one helped me where and how can i post my indicator. If some one want to know info to my indicator, mail me at tusharvk1 at gmail dot com

Let me see if I have this correct. You're very first post, you promised to share. You then later post that you can't post it. Instead of asking others how to do so, you again hesitated and kept members waiting for the system. You then want people to contact you by email in regards to the system to then find out your true intentions are to sell it.

What part of violating the forum rules do you not comprehend. Let us know if your intentions are to share or to sell it.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Let me see if I have this correct. You're very first post, you promised to share. You then later post that you can't post it. Instead of asking others how to do so, you again hesitated and kept members waiting for the system. You then want people to contact you by email in regards to the system to then find out your true intentions are to sell it.

What part of violating the forum rules do you not comprehend. Let us know if your intentions are to share or to sell it.

Best thing to do is to forget this guy ... definitively :)