Where do I start??? Plz help me to learn!!!

I am looking to start using MT4 EA's. I don't have MT4 on my pc yet. Where is a tutorial how to use EA's...how to test, best EA's etc. I have been looking around forum but can't find for noobs. Thanks for any help![-O<[-O<[-O<

If you're new to Forex, I recommend you get your MT4 from ibfx.com.au. The Australian server allows hedging. Also the site has numerous training and instruction videos. I've never seen better that this broker for info and MT4 features.

I'm afraid Florida trader was correct in saying the web is full of information. So Google is best way to find the info.

I would urge you to use EA's only on demo accounts until you are very proficient and have a good grasp of forex and the trading platform. I know it's tempting to use real money but resist the temptation because you will almost certainly lose it until you know what you are doing and have experienced all the "nasty surprises". The trick is to start with an initial account balance you would in the "real world" start off with (such as 1000 or 3000 of base currency selected). Then be proud of your demo account balance and strive to minimise losses and eventually obtain profits. i.e. Consider the demo money as your money and try to "feel" the losses (and profits) as if they were real.

Here are a few search strings which will point you to what you ask: You can search Google or on any forum.

"eBook-Secrets-of-MetaTrader4.pdf" , "metatradertutorial.pdf", "mt4tricks.pdf", "MQL4 Language for Newbies.pdf", "MT4 navigational tips and techniques.pdf", "MetaTrader 3.85_ExpertAdvisor_UserGuide.pdf", "How To Set Up Metatrader History Data And Get 90% Backtesting Quality.pdf"

Good luck!