What is an indicator?

ivan2007007

Guys. Who is this indicator? please share. I contacted the author, he is asking for a $ 2000 (((((

www.youtube.c0m/watch?v=4nhldieHrXY

ivan...I am shocked and stunned that you would not just send this guy 2000,00 U$D for his "never lose" system...!

He has the RJay Channel Bars (obviously) and what looks like some sort of modified version of the ADXVMA overtop of it. That's my best guess for just looking at it for 2 minutes...only $2K, huh!

Cheers!

Mick

Hi Ivan, I cannot understand Russian from the video...but it looks like it is a modified super trend (note one enclosed has a CCI check-optional use, and re-entry bar for a pullback), and the R J s Channel Trend Bars. I have up loaded it here for you...have fun-Nate

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s4py2m

Edited by tradernate

• 4 months later...

Hi Ivan

The most important quality of an indicator or system is HOW FAST and HOW QUICK it will enter, this way your stops will be smaller.

When you look at part of the video ( i only watched 20 seconds lol ) you will see that this is a waste of time.

You can use any trend following indicator that colors the bars like kwikpop BWT, TFT and many many more and not pay $2000 ( although i think that 2 k is very cheap for such beautiful colors :) ).

The problem with all these Magic indicators is that they work great on a big trend / moves - because even if you got in late there is still some profit that you can make.

Unfortunately the market does not always do that and when it consolidates or move sideways by the time you enter long it rotates hits your stop and signals short- you take that short you lose again and it signals long now etc.

Do not make that mistake and spend money UNLESS you get a 2-3 weeks trial so you can paper trade it live and make sure its worth it.

Jane

I traded with this person for a couple of days in may and I am pretty sure she made her trades on a live account! But hey maybe I am one of the internet marketers as well who never made one live trade and who just wants people to thank him so I can feel better..

You really are pathetic stop *****ing and start trading! We need people like you in the markets