(NEED) renko bricks v5

OK, those bricks are for Trade Station not MT4, that's why I don't know. The same with Ninja Trade Station, they get beautiful Renko bars (Youtube) with extras but nothing for MT4. That's Pity! If those programers would have a brain they would create it for MT4 what 80% of traders use and would have more business.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Kevin Eaton, the brilliant Renko programmer! I like his work. With his package he delivers also one indicator for offline.ex4 but never explained by him! Probably not finished project. His indicators are for online charts, the MASH is histogram. I put his FAST on M1 live charts for more information on boxes size when trading Renko offline.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

Sometimes programs are made what looks like virus and the anti-virus cannot decide. I had the problem a few times. I had to once also put off anti-virus before downloading the software. But be always on the safe side! Viruses are costly and nervous wracks! I am in background also scared from viruses.

Hermes