http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

if you use cracked version dll, no need any cs file from original package, nor other original dll.

Hi futuretrader I just used the files from post #204 on 64bit NT that has never had these on it and getting most indicators throwing the dreaded"unable to verify vendor .........."

Any tips appreciated. Will try on another and report back

Thanks in advance

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1> Simply import the new ZIP GMM Kalyani V101 zip. ( No need to import GMM F16 ZIP again if you already have it ) Ninja will ask your OK to replace the old ZIP and advise you to re-start. Do so. No need to delete / remove any zip files unless you get error messages.

Yamantaka , I am confused this is the latest from Balu V101 ? or am I wrong and is it V102?????

Step 1> Simply import the new ZIP GMM Kalyani V101 zip. ( No need to import GMM F16 ZIP again if you already have it ) Ninja will ask your OK to replace the old ZIP and advise you to re-start. Do so. No need to delete / remove any zip files unless you get error messages.

Yamantaka , I am confused this is the latest from Balu V101 ? or am I wrong and is it V102?????

Hi cornelis, which post is the file we need to use to import in?

Thanks in advance

Hi futuretrader I just used the files from post #204 on 64bit NT that has never had these on it and getting most indicators throwing the dreaded"unable to verify vendor .........."

Any tips appreciated. Will try on another and report back

Thanks in advance

i got no error message in my end and can't duplicate your case. code shows these GMM stuff are nothing but EMA variant.

The latest mail from Balu I received is telling me to import the new ZIP GMM Kalyani V101 zip file but right now I am

lost.

there was two version dll in different zip file with same name of V101. my guess is the latest V101 is so called V102.

Latest is V101

So it should be V101 and not V102! Thanks trader1968 to clear this matter.

the V101 imports or comiles ok

the V102 that is in the latest package and that has been educated to CS files does not compile, it gives errors with the nirvana etc,

This the V102 we need to educate to X86 dll or cs files that do compile with no errors.

Hope someone can help with this.

Take care

yamantaka yes i agree , i got the same email and posted the zip file at anonfiles, now i saw in the zip file i uploaded at anonfiles that it

says GmmKalyani_v101 so it is this that has to be educated, sorry if i mixed anybody up so i am reposting the link and the TheGmmkalyani_v101 from this link is the one to be educated

https://anonfiles.com/file/3b4c1f10d8be2a22ece9c8e02146e3b0

so lets hope someone will help to either make it an X86 eduacted dll or cs files that compile.

take care all

Just my humble advice to the ones that deleted ninja and got the same error even after a new install.

You can use a more sophisticated uninstaller like the one by Advanced System Care that can be found all over- then go to their tool box and you can find it there.

It will uninstall the program in a regular mode but then you can click on the advanced mode and it will look all over the registry and any other location with some hidden files or info that has been left even after uninstalling ninja.

This will clear everything belongs to ninja so then you can reinstall a clean one and should not have any errors.

Hope it helps

Traderbeauty- Jane

https://anonfiles.com/file/3b4c1f10d8be2a22ece9c8e02146e3b0

so lets hope someone will help to either make it an X86 eduacted dll or cs files that compile.

take care all

futuretrader, you may be the only one who can help us out on this. There may be another issue we haven't discovered, but won't know that until we get this script educated and also open sourced. From there, we can drill down if need be.

all of these two set dlls have been converted to cs file and posted here before. as stated, no 32bit dll will be released. btw, i'm not programmer nor hacker, just spent some coffee time to reveal these spammers' **** code. if any of you are interested in delving in depth, google will tell you everything. sorry but i don't have much time to deal with these in future.

all of these two set dlls have been converted to cs file and posted here before. as stated, no 32bit dll will be released. btw, i'm not programmer nor hacker, just spent some coffee time to reveal these spammers' **** code. if any of you are interested in delving in depth, google will tell you everything. sorry but i don't have much time to deal with these in future.

I understand.

Unfortunately, there are compiling glitches with the .cs files. Files are referenced that are NOT in that script. Where they reside is a mystery.

Do you mind posting 64bit educated dll? Perhaps that will run without incident.

For a guy who managed to do all this prolific work during coffee break, how about turning us on to the methods to do this work ourselves rather than putting that burden on you. Can you kindly lead us to the most productive Google links?

You've been most generous with your time and perhaps it's good if a few of us can learn the trade in case you no longer stay active here.

Edited by yamantaka

there is no special google links could tell you everything, you need to learn everything piece by piece, from c# to dot net reverse engineering. each dll or vendor might use different method to protect, you have to read the code to figure out all the logic and short cut them case by case. there is no general method to crack everything, logical thinking is the king. that's all.

there is no special google links could tell you everything, you need to learn everything piece by piece, from c# to dot net reverse engineering. each dll or vendor might use different method to protect, you have to read the code to figure out all the logic and short cut them case by case. there is no general method to crack everything, logical thinking is the king. that's all.

Thank you. Nothing is as easy as it appears, especially the logical thinking aspect.

Do you mind posting 64bit educated dll? Perhaps that will run without incident