http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taka is Nirvana his promised autotrader which according to him "will not incur any intraday heat"?

That is not in this package, only the Nirvana indicator. As I look at all these new indicators, I see very little that's really "new" from a performance point of view. By that I mean, they all lag price.

Could be a case of the same old Bala wine in a new bottle.

Hi Futuretrader- thanks a lot for all the help you are giving us.

Do i have to copy each of the CS files to the indicator folder and compile individually or is there a faster way to insert all the cs files together. ( when I tried just to put all the Kalyani cs and compile any indicator i got error messages causing me to delete all the new cs files and compile any old indicator to get rid of the error messages ).

Thanks

Jane

if you have no compiling errors then it should be done with just one click of compiling for all new cs files, that's the fastest way. if you have compiling errors, that means your system either has some conflicting "public enum" name within other indi's code or some missing indi's that is required. you can post error image here to get a fix.

Hi Yam

i did not install or compile these- i only installed the latest cl files and had no errors compiling.

I have a suspicion that when i used the templates it override my renko spectrum which disappeared and instead suddenly i had better renko.

going to replay now to see if the problem is the indicators or something else- took the advice above and want to see if they plot in real time/ replay.

Thanks

Jane

Hi Yam

i did not install or compile these- i only installed the latest cl files and had no errors compiling.

I have a suspicion that when i used the templates it override my renko spectrum which disappeared and instead suddenly i had better renko.

going to replay now to see if the problem is the indicators or something else- took the advice above and want to see if they plot in real time/ replay.

Thanks

Jane

In post #146, you said all the indicators from futurestrader compiled. Even the ones mentioned in post #150.

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

In post #146, you said all the indicators from futurestrader compiled. Even the ones mentioned in post #150.

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

Hi YAM

My bad,I checked inside the indicator folder and you were right- these are the ones that would not compile- ( checked them one at a time )-

AutoPanther , MarketGuru 123 ; Nirvana and Vertical lines.

Had to remove the CS files and jusy edit and copile any indicator to make sure its all clear.

BTW- i did test the GMM Chop and both Kalyani and IMHO its a big BS.

I hope that I am not shattering some golden dreams here but it just looked too good to be true so I did a replay on friday ES session.

The chop is ultra delayed, it will keep its posture and direction way behind till its really too late. Now this is good in a strong one directional move/ trend because you stay in the trend and you dont get out , but on a chop or sideway you will lose so much .

The kalyani basically is the same , I applied it to a 1-1 and 2-1 renko spectrum and it had to break the bar by a lot to change color, which again- it might smooth the ride but then it might hurt you a lot.

Again- this is my humble opinion and would love to hear some other thoughts.

Jane