http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yamantaka...they stopped paying for the NT7 server...as of last month....they do not like NT7...really they only like MT. Get a trial and see that I am right.

Nate, I tried CTT before on futures and didn't feel it was worth using. Way too much discretion required and the only indicator that looked good was the main trend thing which replaced the bars on charts and then I had to use a price plotter. Not my cup of tea. Kalyani has all that and more.

I spent the day in Kalyani room. Can't say whether this stuff has an edge--it's FOMC day--but I am impressed with the support and attitude of the vendor. He has lots of patience and tries to be very helpful. He's obviously an experienced trader.

Sign up for 30 day free room trail, they explain how it works everyday and settings.

Another day in the room and I'm not impressed. First, the autotrader is broken and another version is coming. Second, he didn't call a single trade. All of his comments were "you coulda, woulda, shoulda done this and that" after the fact, in hindsight. I think he's using the trial to sort out things because there is no way you can make any money if he continues running the room in this fashion. And yet the website makes you think all you have to do is bend over and pick up the money lying at your feet when in the room.

Good thing my expectations were none existent (as they are with all vendors).

So far, this is worth what I paid. :)

seems to me his "autoguru/autotrader" is forever broken. it was "broken" too when he first rolled out this Kalyani earlier. He promised that when the current "real" versions rolled out, it would work flawless and now it is broken again? too many broken stuff in Kalyani including broken promises. He proclaims to have extensive institutional trading experience,but frankly all I am receiving from this fella thus far is extensive naivety Edited by CashManic

i think the stuff has merit, i have been using volume in trading for many years now and i have to admit his stuff

works ok, granted it has to be combined with your own ideas and trading setups, but they are really helpfull

at least imho.

I hope someone will be able to educate the last version, i dont mind for the autotrader, i mean who from us as a good trader rellies to an autotrader and let the account unattended ?

But his Market Guru indicator which is the main addition in this package can be very helpfull for entries, i have to give him that, and also the rest of the arrows setups that are included in this package...

Anyway, if anyone can educate it as the previous package that would be good

Take care all :)

Another day in the room and another waste of time. He made it clear he is not going to call trades IN ADVANCE, so once you get the indicators and watch the video and copy the trading rules, there really is no need to be in the room. He is going to release 3 new autos. I find this problematic because I can't help but feel he is simply curve fitting his indicators on historical data. We all know that will never have a positive expectancy.

He provided a spreadsheet for us to test a variety of different setting on various instruments "to see what works" in the first auto over the next 30 days, so we are his beta testers. He said this auto was very aggressive in taking trades and the new ones will be more conservative, whatever that means.

I do believe he is a smart fellow and quite likeable for whatever that's worth (not much IMHO).