http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

Lately he is claiming to have developed the best autotrader in the world that will make you 200 bux a day without any kind of intraday drawdown/heat. It's his Black Panther autotrader which he will release in August. Btw, he insists his Kalyani indis can't be cracked or hacked anymore.

ho hum ho hum.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree this F16 shows some brilliant levels for trading off of, very very accurate.

Would be good if someone could educate it.

Take care all and always thanks to all the contributing members.

Is his F16 indicator stand alone now, or will it still need his daily Key Reaction Points.xlsx which he sends out by email.

I've some dubt about the real working. I'm in ths condition. h**p://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e64pdt&s=5

Also for you ?

Are you running trial or educated?

Like anything else, I'd like to combine this with other indicators. For my style of trading (volume profile, footprint), I'll look to enter in price zone with order flow of footprint. Will be interesting to see how this works.

After all the fanfare, Bala has officially thrown in the towel on all auto traders. He claims they are good for entries but not to be actively managed for exits. My takeaway from this vendor is he doesn't know how to trade, just collect $200/month and leave Bloomberg TV playing most of the time in the background when he steps away, which is very often.