http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gavetso...Bala promises that in a few days he will have all the new, final indicators and strategies. So it may be better to wait and focus the efforts on the final products.

Cheers!

Mick

Mick has BS Bala finally come out with all his new, final indicators and strategiesj just like he promised (as if he kept any of his past promises, the wanker)

The unanimous conclusion is BS Bala can't trade and really has no clue how to make money with any consistency. On Friday, he told room members that his job is too give "options" for traders and not tell them how to trade--or make money for that matter. He is running a "democracy," not a dictatorship. How friggin inane is that?

He has yet to spend more than a handful of days since he launched this venture 5 months ago showing how he takes trades in realtime. His latest behind the curtain move is to show his SIM DOM in a trade AFTER he took it and only if it is a winner. I don't think he understands paper trading from cash trading because, he always claims he's done for the day if a SIM DOM trade profits by $150.00

One day he says the Black Panther is obsolete and not needed and then when the new indicator of the day fails, he brings Black Panther back saying it is a must. Unfortunately, he has yet to explain how to "read" the Black Panther. Students, understandably, aren't learning any method that is sustainable as they get milked out of $200/month listening to BS Bala's religious and political commentary and conspiracies theories of how the world's power elite is rigging the economic system to keep the working class in the basement.

He says the next version of this garbage software will be the last with no more tweaks because they will print money with no drawdowns. He's actually referred to them as the 8th wonder of the world. When this snake oil falls flat on his face, that will be the end of his foray in the world of Futures software vendor. Let's hope and pray he crawls back into the Toronto low rent housing where he came from.

Edited by yamantaka

Mick has BS Bala finally come out with all his new, final indicators and strategiesj just like he promised (as if he kept any of his past promises, the wanker)

Cash...yes, Bala has been promising the new-final version in "10-14 days" for the past six weeks, plus or so. Never know, he might surprise us with a acorn here...(even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an...)

While I am quasi-interested to see what these final items look like, I am 99.99% sure that it will be not worth the effort.

His current "world changing" scalper has so many arrows on it (when he shows it) that it is impossible to trade...however, in the hands of a skilled trader and code-refiner, whomever that may be, it may have some merit...

Cheers!

Mick

Wow Mick thank you mate. You have encapsulated this whole BS Bala episode very well.

I was awaiting your final evaluation on him to see if keeping tabs on him was worth the effort. Now I know. Thanks mate for the intel and your perspective

Cheers Mick!

The unanimous conclusion is BS Bala can't trade and really has no clue how to make money with any consistency. On Friday, he told room members that his job is too give "options" for traders and not tell them how to trade--or make money for that matter. He is running a "democracy," not a dictatorship. How friggin inane is that?

He has yet to spend more than a handful of days since he launched this venture 5 months ago showing how he takes trades in realtime. His latest behind the curtain move is to show his SIM DOM in a trade AFTER he took it and only if it is a winner. I don't think he understands paper trading from cash trading because, he always claims he's done for the day if a SIM DOM trade profits by $150.00

One day he says the Black Panther is obsolete and not needed and then when the new indicator of the day fails, he brings Black Panther back saying it is a must. Unfortunately, he has yet to explain how to "read" the Black Panther. Students, understandably, aren't learning any method that is sustainable as they get milked out of $200/month listening to BS Bala's religious and political commentary and conspiracies theories of how the world's power elite is rigging the economic system to keep the working class in the basement.

He says the next version of this garbage software will be the last with no more tweaks because they will print money with no drawdowns. He's actually referred to them as the 8th wonder of the world. When this snake oil falls flat on his face, that will be the end of his foray in the world of Futures software vendor. Let's hope and pray he crawls back into the Toronto low rent housing where he came from.

Taka-san thank you so much for your real and unadorned facts. I fully agree with your summary which is amazingly relevant.:-bd

So in today's video he is "slicing and dicing" the market (after the fact, of course...since he did not even have his "Trading Room" open today!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fdsCGAvTI&feature=youtu.be

Maybe this slice/dice would be better...

http://www.asontvinfomercials.com/sliceomatic.html

This may be almost as humorous as the clown who has "brok3n the oil code", David...

Cheers!

Mick

So in today's video he is "slicing and dicing" the market (after the fact, of course...since he did not even have his "Trading Room" open today!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fdsCGAvTI&feature=youtu.be

Maybe this slice/dice would be better...

http://www.asontvinfomercials.com/sliceomatic.html

This may be almost as humorous as the clown who has "brok3n the oil code", David...

Cheers!

Mick

My God Mick, look at the number of arrows! I do think Bala has gone off the deep end.=))

iS THIS A FUTURES ROOM NEVER HEARD OF IT

m...nice to see you checking in here. Yes, if you go to his website you will see what he has http://www.3minifutur3sbuys3ll.com/ (don't forget to substitute...)

He has been around since earlier this year and has provided some interesting entertainment. As Yama, Cash and others have pointed out earlier in the thread he changes his charts daily with his toys, talks only about trades after the fact and does only SIM trading, even in the testing of his auto-traders. He is very much a salesman and not a trader.

Looking to see if he does have anything to offer with his "final" versions supposed to be released next week. As I said earlier, in the hands of a proper trader and coder/educator, one or some of his many toys may have trading applicability. We will see.

Cheers!

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like old bs bala is buying more time. Today he told everyone to purge all previous GMM files when the new ones arrive. He also confessed he never was a trader and needed to find a new source of income after he got canned from his job as an accountant so here he is as a snake oil salesman.

This just in.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i78p03

how many people does he have in his room ?

No Jane no! :-OYou will be so frustrated you will end up pulling out your beautiful ginger hair! ~X(

I doubt if he even has a room/paid subs anymore. BS Bala has brought BS double talk to such a fine art to even rival a certain O bama:?:

No Jane no! :-OYou will be so frustrated you will end up pulling out your beautiful ginger hair! ~X(

I doubt if he even has a room/paid subs anymore. BS Bala has brought BS double talk to such a fine art to even rival a certain O bama:?:

Thanks Cash...I now have to spend time cleaning my keyboard from my laugh outburst with a mouth full...

To answer Jane's question...I do not believe he has any paying member...who in their right mind would pay for this?!

Every day a different set of chart setups and approach to "trading" presented by a guy who is not a trader (by self-admission), found a cheap coder to do some work for him, only shows SIM results (when he rarely shows them) and whose company name GMM means "Grand Master Marketer"?! I question that he is/was actually an accountant...yesterday he told his story of being in the scr@p metals business and in installing granite kitchen counter-tops...

Today/tonight is the "BIG RELEASE" as he has been hyping for the past fortnight to a month or more.

Cheers!

Mick

somebody have the last big releas from BALA GUY?

I'll post it for education after it's released.

BTW, one indicator is not going to be released because bala is afraid it will be cracked; he thinks it's the 8th wonder of the world. It's a super chop filter that prints arrows all over the place. He says it will only be shown in the room until he has it fed from a secure server to the user's machine. I guess that doesn't say much for the rest of the software that can easily be educated. =))

Edited by yamantaka

I can't believe my ears. I'm in bala's webinar and he's already saying all his new stuff isn't going to be as good as "Houdini," to be released in a few weeks.

Forget this joker. He's obviously stringing out his members to collect the monthly fees. When Houdini's released, there will be another and another new thing on the horizon to perennially hold the carrot in front of the horse's nose.

Bottom line, again. Bala knows no more about making money trading than the barber who cuts my hair. But he is very entertaining.

you know what I don't care what he says or how he represent himself or how much money he wants to make off his customers

the only thing that I could care of is if he has something good to sell or not, if he's indicators are any good I don't care of the packaging

if they're not than don't waste your energy on him and just move on, it's not worth a whole thread to be wasted on what people think of him but rather it should be on the indicators

that's what I think anyway

Guest gavetso

Talkinmg about about all here discuss HOW MUCH MONEY DO U THINK CAN EARN A GUY AS BALA WITH A SITE LIKE EMINIBUYSELL?

I think isnot much money somebody have some numbers about this NICHE???

you know what I don't care what he says or how he represent himself or how much money he wants to make off his customers

the only thing that I could care of is if he has something good to sell or not, if he's indicators are any good I don't care of the packaging

if they're not than don't waste your energy on him and just move on, it's not worth a whole thread to be wasted on what people think of him but rather it should be on the indicators

elgaza, the fact the developer can't trade profitably with his own indicators says everything you need to know about their efficacy.

Originally I believe folks thought of him being the real deal. It looked promising and many were looking towards indicators that were portrayed as evolutionary and getting better with each update or upgrade. BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD! I feel there is no problem exposing this guy for who he really is. I thought Bala would some day would get the bugs worked out and have a profitable system. Not so. I find a parallel to this fella. Kind of the HOPE and CHANGE proclamation. Nothing changes for the better but the lies continue. Its only going to get better as we work out the bugs and implement changes, we hear. Just a bunch of BS to separate you from you money making you poorer and someone else richer. Thanks to those on this tread such as Yamentaka and others in exposing the exaggerated claims of those in this business.

Edited by Nukem