SuperScalperSystem coming soon.

Can trade in Asia Market ? or just Europe and USA market ? and how drive your system if ranging / flat market. hmm.. can you explanation in one pair..? i look your pictured use many pair.. UJ, EJ, UC, GJ, GA, AU... hmm.. what the best pair if i want use your system scalper ? and what the "core" your system... MTF MACD ? or just your skill alone ? Thanks in adbanced..

Can trade in Asia Market ? or just Europe and USA market ? and how drive your system if ranging / flat market. hmm.. can you explanation in one pair..? i look your pictured use many pair.. UJ, EJ, UC, GJ, GA, AU... hmm.. what the best pair if i want use your system scalper ? and what the "core" your system... MTF MACD ? or just your skill alone ? Thanks in adbanced..

New and untested!!!

It is for ourselves to do some work on it in order to get the answers for which you are looking.

Just my opinion.

juicyt gave us a raw idea and it is our responsibility to test it and add some indicators to it if needed (?) for better decision. Some of us want everything on plate ready to make money. There is no free luncheon in the universe! Like bodybuilders say: No pain no gain!

But if you use your intelligence you can do it without the pain.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Juicyt ! The take profit size= SL size (1:1 RR) ?
Supanova, you have just asked the hardest question and the one thing I can't help with. I go for at minimum 1:1 and am happy with that. But I also fight that internal demon that wants more. There is no right or wrong answer, just go for profit and keep it 1:1 minimum. (or if price comes within a few pips of your TP then lock it up at break even.)

Also, I have about 15 majors with axitrader but you know, don't trade EJ GJ UJ all at the same time if it sets up that way. Just trade the best visually looking one.

jt

Hi friend, could you upload the template, indicators, and fibo settings, my problem is that I am beginner in forex and do not like, and thank you very much for your help.

You need to get a little more education Nuves. Learn to make the template, there are no fibo settings. Learn how to use the platform.

There is a whole biginners course over at 'Babypips' I think that is what it is called, years since I learned from it. Try Google.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2dhzksl.gif

Here is a situation where you gotta use your nugget a little. rice is in one of those sideways moves and then we get an arrow (without the candle to the left being same colour) but think of it this way, if the large candle was the indicated candle I would have been happy to take the trade so why not now? I'm in! I did reduce the stop to those candles you can see so I either get stopped out because I am now too close... Or I win quicker... or I increase my winnings or take profit. Ahhh, decisions decisions.

Break Even... I was going to take profit once it passed my Indicated take profit but thought "No, let it run on a little" and that's what I get. That little devil coupled with a slightly late entry go the better of me.

NEXT TRADE!

http://i49.tinypic.com/kb93ih.gif

Edited by juicyt

• 2 weeks later...