Forex_Pro's_Secret_System

Guest DeadMorozZ

The secret: Determine the trend, wait for a pull back, enter on resumption of the trend. Renko bars remove (some) ambiguity.

That's a smart advice.

Another good method is to zoom out completely, make a trend line (or channel) to see which direction is main trend and then zoom in to see the "pullback" of the main trend. If main trend is down entry only sell trades in the pullback channel to be sure you pee with the wind, not against it!

Very secure strategy. Get support by RSI(14) readings.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. there are another indicators i am using on it... you see in picture. so far not bad for i have just using it less than a month....

but it give good result so far. use it with other indicator

Hi,

can you pls post a picture?

can you share the indicators and and templates please.

cheers.

I think I saw it on Winners under strategies/systems! Go there and download it for free.

Dead Morozo (morozo = ice cream on Russian) downloaded it for free and want to charge for it? In present world greed has no boundary.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

First post and asking for money. You've been a member sinse Jan 2011, I'm sure you have downloaded others shares here, it's a shame you couldn't return the gesture. Maybe you've lost money, I will tell you what, you share for NO money and I will explain to "you only" a system that will make you 5x or 40x your risk back per trade with a good win rate. By good win rate, I mean you might get 1 or two stop outs but then it will take off and make up for the losses and then some.

Juicy, would you mind share the system you are talking about or at least name it? :)

• 3 weeks later...
no. there are another indicators i am using on it... you see in picture. so far not bad for i have just using it less than a month....

but it give good result so far. use it with other indicator

the picture you attached seems to show perfect renko bricks...but for me if i try using other pairs beside eurusd, i get wicks with the bricks..i dont undertsand why..

tried on gold and oil i get bigger wicks!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
As I said earlier, Toshko and the rest of the crooks at Old Tree Publishing have taken in over $750,000.00 selling this garbage to suckers who hopefully have gotten their money back. What I want to know is, has anyone made their thousand dollar "investment" back using this thing, or, made any money at all on it?

• 1 year later...
Guest nicebuns
Bringing this back to life. Just downloaded the system and tried it out. Anyone else still making use of it. I have noticed it does slow the computer to a crawl. I have made some good demo pips with the system. Noticed that the proforexservices.com no longer exists. Were these custom indicators written by them or did they just package existing free ones?

• 4 weeks later...
anyone who using this system had great success?

Well even if thousands of members will avail of that it means for you absolutely nothing. Because any "proper" system requires proper handling, you have to know all ins and outs to apply it correctly. Any system simple or complicated one can be perfectly exposed to the market, the point is to understand it. For example I use basic S&R system with my MercerFx account, but in some times I use usual MA,in other EMA as component to it. Knowing that moments is the final touch to my strategy..