• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Thanks for all the great work!!!

Would we be expecting version 1.8p to be released here?

Thanks a million!!!

IMHO is that even since the first version in essence the concept is the same. Those old boxes say exactly what the newest boxes say, sure if we want to carefully listen (hehe) ;)

• 1 month later...
Below is the link to the source version of TAS Indicators. It also requires the same binary dll files.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/udoxfh

Now you can test it on your own.

To change the default location of binary file: TASIndicators.dll you have to find the below part of code:

[DllImport("TASIndicators.dll", CallingConvention=CallingConvention.StdCall)]

private static extern int TAS_IndicatorInit(string tpe, string ind, string sym);

[DllImport("TASIndicators.dll", CallingConvention=CallingConvention.StdCall)]

private static extern int TAS_IndicatorSetBar(int id, int barno, int edate, int etime, double O, double H, double L, double C, double pV, double nV);

and change it in the following way as an example:

[DllImport(@"C:\TAS\32\TASIndicators.dll", CallingConvention=CallingConvention.StdCall)]

private static extern int TAS_IndicatorInit(string tpe, string ind, string sym);

[DllImport(@"C:\TAS\32\"TASIndicators.dll", CallingConvention=CallingConvention.StdCall)]

private static extern int TAS_IndicatorSetBar(int id, int barno, int edate, int etime, double O, double H, double L, double C, double pV, double nV);

where C:\TAS\32\ are the new example folders created by you.

Keep in mind, you have to compile changed file.

No doubt this is a ****** question, but how do you actually edit the .dll and how do you find, the part of the code, edit it, and comile it? Any software in particular?

Many thanks and apologies for my ignorance!

No doubt this is a ****** question, but how do you actually edit the .dll and how do you find, the part of the code, edit it, and comile it? Any software in particular?

Many thanks and apologies for my ignorance!

I don't know how they do it, but I know it's a difficult process. I can say however, that knowledge like this can be easily exploited.

The members of this forum that provide us with educated versions do so with the hope that we will use it for educational purposes and testing, and if we do profit from a system or indicator, we should respectfully purchase the software.

Whatever answers you get here, be careful. One bad apple could ruin this great source of education for all of us.

That helps a lot..

I don't know how they do it, but I know it's a difficult process. I can say however, that knowledge like this can be easily exploited.

The members of this forum that provide us with educated versions do so with the hope that we will use it for educational purposes and testing, and if we do profit from a system or indicator, we should respectfully purchase the software.

Whatever answers you get here, be careful. One bad apple could ruin this great source of education for all of us.

• 1 month later...

You are indeed a genius Admis..this worked!This seem to be a nice trading system to me.

Installation:

1. Unpack TAS_NT18h_edu.7z archive using the proper password

2. Manually copy 2 educated files (respectively 32 bit and 64 bit version) from the following subfolders:

.\Windows\System32\TASIndicators.dll

.\Windows\SysWOW64\TASIndicators.dll

into the corresponding folders:

c:\Windows\System32\

c:\Windows\SysWOW64\

3. Import in the standard way TASNinjaIndicators18h.zip indicators from inside of NinjaTrader

4. Enjoy it!

• 2 months later...
Guest anuraghsr
i installed this indicator tas in my ninja and put dll files in system32 but not working its coming blank seems some thing pending to edit that i unable to understand plz pm me on skype anuraghsr id and by teamviewer plz do the need full

i installed this indicator tas in my ninja and put dll files in system32 but not working its coming blank seems some thing pending to edit that i unable to understand plz pm me on skype anuraghsr id and by teamviewer plz do the need full

I'm sorry, but I'm not helping here in such a way. The only thing I can advise you is to read this thread from the post #90 (page# 9), but very carefully. Everything is already written and you absolutely don't need to edit any dll files...

Edited by admis

• 5 months later...