Hawkeye_Professional

edi025

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it doesn't work with ninja patched, but it work with genuine ninja. I tried with the 2 different version and this is the result.

I trade on real account and use that unpatched version of Ninja,this screen with unpatched platform....... just without these indicators sistey becomes almost useless, it sisgnaly inno built with the use of these indicators ............:-?...anyone can help with these indicators?

Edited by snaiper-x1

I think it doesn't work with ninja patched, but it work with genuine ninja. I tried with the 2 different version and this is the result.

I wonder if we're using the correct steps to install the indicators. After I install Hawkeye, I can't install any other indicators.

I wonder if we're using the correct steps to install the indicators. After I install Hawkeye, I can't install any other indicators.
That probably implies that you are getting compile errors, and until they are fixed, NT won't import further indicators.

If you have duplicate copies of Hawkeye.cs in the NT paths, this can be the cause. As long as you have Hawkeye.cs ONLY in the \bin\Custom\Indicator path, and the 2 DLLs in bin\Custom, all should be OK; the way to validate this is to go in and EDIT NINJASCRIPT & choose any indicator, then choose COMPILE - the errors of the problematic indicator will usually populate at the bottom of the window, since, when you add a indicator to NT, it recompiles ALL indicators.

show respect for the place that feeds us and our great rukotvortsam

Thanks edi025!!!. I have a question, if you dont mind. how you nulled this?, what sofware you used?. Reflector?. I want learn something, my profession is not programming, I'm an Unix engineer. if you can give us some clues, sample codes with callback who you nulled, something we can guide those who want to learn this. I'm not saying you teach us .Net, only some hints for those interested in learning, learn on their own.

Bye!

:-O

This information should not be discussed at the forum in the clear, do not do it to the creators of this forum have been in trouble for such a discussion is special forums cracker and engineering, there are issues umesny or post them in a personal, let's respect the members, our great programmers and creators forum........

X_X

Fatman indicator

=D> Hi guys, congratulations to all on February 23! =D> (Day of the Defender of the Fatherland), but I that's what the issue is still relevant, can somebody help with indicator Fatman inditsator,throughout the system it is the first link in the search for a work setup, can anybody we put it here, I think the majority of people ninja trader will immensely grateful, once again all the great holiday.....:-?