High% Trading

stocktrader78

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange system. If you draw a bunch of lines on a chart, price is going to bounce on one, never knowing which one at any given time provides a decent one. When you have a strong uptrend like that webinar showed, a 21 ema is going to support the bigger bounces and a 9 WMA will hold up for the quick scalps. And, of course, the TSSuperTrend will hold the trend (at least once) as it's usually the deepest retracement point before a typical trend reverses.

Jorgin01 can you please educate the HPbars. They are not OHLC bars they are part of the system and they need to be set 2-2-1 when people get it. Thanks so much! Good work.

I only educated what user lottery shared, I do not have nothing else from that vendor.

I think those bars are just another renamed ones, to me they look very similar to unirenko bars.

PS: As I thought, unirenko copy.

Edited by jorgin01

hello i am new but here is what i have from trial if anyone can figure out how to make work after trial period?

not sure which file service to use so used what i have seen lots of sendspace

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eut7hv

many thanks if is possible

Here's the GrailX14 zip, please use the NT's import utility

https://www.s3ndspace.com/file/kdroya

cheers,

yxyx

After taking the trial and running the auto trader with it I would say that when you look at the charts, it looks pretty good. After actually using it I would say that the HP Renko bars fill 2-3 ticks worse than you expect after getting the arrow entry. Every trade that he points out as a scalp winner was actually a loss for me.

It takes too many trades and unless you are able to hold for a huge winner, I doubt it is profitable. Just my opinion guys.

After taking the trial and running the auto trader with it I would say that when you look at the charts, it looks pretty good. After actually using it I would say that the HP Renko bars fill 2-3 ticks worse than you expect after getting the arrow entry. Every trade that he points out as a scalp winner was actually a loss for me.

It takes too many trades and unless you are able to hold for a huge winner, I doubt it is profitable. Just my opinion guys.

I don't use this system per say but I do use renko bars , and there is an art to trading with renko bars, You have to use an indicator name "bar marker" and learn how to buy or sell on the flip, meaning buy when the bar turns from down to up / or up to down ....You just dont buy or sell at the market . and also pay attn to whats the avg run after it flips , pay attn to that also AND PROGRAM THAT ATM IN NT7 SO IT WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO DO AS FAR AS ENTRY AND EXIT .

LOOK GUYS THERE IS NO HOLYGRAIL HERE OR ANY WHERE ON THIS FORUM . PRACTICE AND PUT YOUR WORK IN AND QUIT TRYING TO GET RICH OVER NIGHT BECAUSE IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. THERE ARE VIDEOS OUT THERE THAT SHOW YOU HOW TO TRADE RENKO BARS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE THE RENKOS THEY ARE USING ,YOU CAN USE ANY RENKO BARS, I FIND iRENKO BARS THE BEST , THEN COME LOGIK RENKO BARS .........DO YOUR HOME WORK...I use GZT indicators with irenko bars for entry . and it works great ..........

• 1 month later...
Not much time I have to go through all the posts, noticed a need for an education, so I did.

Seems there's one already before my post, hence mine is removed.... :)

cheers :)

yxyx

There is a new updated package of indicators- the HPGrail . There are big improvements. It has the Flow market profile indy which shows actual volume of trades at each price point with support and resistance. It has a band trader and a BTS trader. The new bar version I believe helps the fills using the auto traders. Does anyone have this. Could you please upload it for education? Thanks

There is a new updated package of indicators- the HPGrail . There are big improvements. It has the Flow market profile indy which shows actual volume of trades at each price point with support and resistance. It has a band trader and a BTS trader. The new bar version I believe helps the fills using the auto traders. Does anyone have this. Could you please upload it for education? Thanks

Where is the uneducated file?