in forex first lost is first success way

what you think my friends if you lost first time in forex do you think that this is your success lost now you will earn . forex is not easy business so we can not earn money easily.we can fall loss so we should not stop forex trading.we can gain money again after loss. loss is a pillar of success in forex.

• 1 month later...
Guest FloridaTrader

Another strange thread started. First loss is NOT A GOOD THING contrary to what a person that doesn't trade the forex believes.

A loss is never a good thing. What world are you getting your strange information from. You should stop making these strange postings.

Imagine telling the wife that, "everything worked out just right, I lost the money. But that's all part of the learning". The obvious response would be "Don't you know what you are doing? Why did you use our hard earned real money if you were planning on losing it all?" and she would be right.

dumb post!

Guest FloridaTrader
If we wanna learn from our experience it can make us to be better trader. Need process to reach success. Good luck

It's a tie between you and mdenamul as to who makes the strangest postings on this forum.

Guest FloridaTrader
Imagine telling the wife that, "everything worked out just right, I lost the money. But that's all part of the learning". The obvious response would be "Don't you know what you are doing? Why did you use our hard earned real money if you were planning on losing it all?" and she would be right.

dumb post!

I have had several of his postings deleted.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 2 weeks later...
what you think my friends if you lost first time in forex do you think that this is your success lost now you will earn . forex is not easy business so we can not earn money easily.we can fall loss so we should not stop forex trading.we can gain money again after loss. loss is a pillar of success in forex.

Luckily, I didn't have huge loses when I started out. I'm just happy that I had an experienced friend help me when I was starting out but as I traded I made sure that I didn't copy his methods 100% I made my own style and strategy and he would just help me with things that I didn't understand.

• 2 weeks later...
it got me dizzy there, hahaha lose is not a good thing, but at times its unavoidable, there are people that never had to go through crazy loses coz they took their time and learned enough before they decided to go crazy with live trading.. so why go through a lose when you can learn how to prevent it by studying

• 2 weeks later...
it got me dizzy there, hahaha lose is not a good thing, but at times its unavoidable, there are people that never had to go through crazy loses coz they took their time and learned enough before they decided to go crazy with live trading.. so why go through a lose when you can learn how to prevent it by studying

Yeah, loss is not a good thing and every trader don't wanna get it. But i think, without getting loss, we can't learn be a better trader.

Guest FloridaTrader
Yeah, loss is not a good thing and every trader don't wanna get it. But i think, without getting loss, we can't learn be a better trader.

Gaban, we asked you to hold off on making weird postings. One can have ALL wins and still learn to improve. Why do you think one must lose to become a better trader? Please, stop making strange postings that make no sense.

would watch this 1 and just donw watch listen and think psychology is 1 of the biggest factors in trading why people strugle people could argue ect. Off course you need a method but that just dont make you a better trader. You can give a mediocre trader a verry good system but he has still mediocre results while you give a good trader a good trader a mediocre system and has good results.

Here the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYXD-_AMstQ

• 2 weeks later...
Gaban, we asked you to hold off on making weird postings. One can have ALL wins and still learn to improve. Why do you think one must lose to become a better trader? Please, stop making strange postings that make no sense.

All wins is only theoretically possible. I do not think there is a single trader who will exit every single trade placed at a profit. In case I am wrong, feel free to correct me. I am not sure what Gaban tried to say exactly, but I think he meant to say that traders should learn from their mistakes.

Guest FloridaTrader
All wins is only theoretically possible. I do not think there is a single trader who will exit every single trade placed at a profit. In case I am wrong, feel free to correct me. I am not sure what Gaban tried to say exactly, but I think he meant to say that traders should learn from their mistakes.

Your first two sentences are correct new trader. Not sure why you directed them towards me. Let's read the postings more carefully before replying. As far as gaban's postings, the majority of them are the same which are confusing.