Realtime data for NT7

noody

You can start by opening a demo account with FXCM.

Then create the connection (Tools> Account Connections> add> Provider = FXCM) with the username and password provided and ready, you already have the connection to start your test.

I personally I have a real micro account with FXCM connected with Ninja (free license @Sim) and from there work my strategy filters.

Regards

Edited by Tostao

You need to have decent technical skill, but here is a way to get MT4 realtime data (from a demo account) into NT7 using DDE. Only issue is that you can't receive any historical data via this method, but, as long as your NT data related settings (saving of data) are set properly, I think you should be able to build a library of data. And, I would expect if you could attain minute or even tick data - once you figured out how to import it into NT7 - you could then create historical charts. Again, this is not for everyone.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=55091

if the broker works with Ninja Trader platform you have to look at the platform that it provides, if the list you see that you can work through a ninja online brokerage platform not found what probably connect Ninja Trader is on request,I concluded an additional agreement and I created a new account under the ninja trader and the broker itself translated my deposit into the account established under the ninja, first look at the first page, and then the connection with the broker, if that write in a support and they will connect you I-)

Yes only futures, so I use the currency futures data to trade the spot. It is a better data anyway since it has volume.

Thank you all! >:D<

Concerning:

• FXCM did you opened an account at h**p://www.forexmicrolot.c0m/, is it working with educated NT7?

• AMP futures can trade only futures?

• MB Trading how to connect to NT7?

Best

You can start by opening a demo account with FXCM.

Then create the connection (Tools> Account Connections> add> Provider = FXCM) with the username and password provided and ready, you already have the connection to start your test.

I personally I have a real micro account with FXCM connected with Ninja (free license @Sim) and from there work my strategy filters.

Regards

Please could you confirm that data feed is available from

into NT7 1min and 3min?

I found a post (2 years old indeed) in their forum where NT is not supported:

many thanks.

Please could you confirm that data feed is available from into NT7 1min and 3min?

I found a post (2 years old indeed) in their forum where NT is not supported:

many thanks.

you get any any timeframe that programmers have written in the form of the indicator and get what you want

• 4 weeks later...
Tostao, I tried with a FXCM demo, and FXCM Uk demo. on NT educated, multibroker, 7.0.100.07, whit the emu 5.04. and "login fails". I think demo is not work, only real. is correct?.

thanks!.

I do not know, I do not use NT educated. I use the free version (license @ SIM) and this also works with demo account.

another question, with you real account with forexmicrolot (fxcm) you can download replay data with L1 and L2 from more that 60 days ago (example, download data replay for 08/08/2012) ?

thanks!.

I can not say much because I do not use that functionality, but level 2 is not allowed (I guess for micro accounts) and yes, you can download tick data from more than 60 days ago (level 1), but remember that this has to do day by day.

Because it is so tedious, I prefer to use the replay data of Multicharts!!

Regards,

Edited by Tostao