Binary Options Buddy

Yeah right! It's still too early to tell BOB is any good as it seems. Perhaps the past couple of days were just pure luck.

Today I got so far...

5 ITM

3 OTM

+ 2 long term expiring later today

Yep..i noticed that happened to me yesterday but when i was in one direction and it flagged the opposite i just ignored it...

Im testing with a small live account but i think the moneymanagement needs to give back more than the 88% im getting for my

options,because i think it will go thru a string of losers,maybe we just been lucky:) but we should adjust the MM plan so we can ride the losers....

Edited by Diabolik

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mq4

I found the mq4 of Version 2 on another forum and modified it a little to show the arrows for the short term signals and the long term signals. The original indicator only showed signals from 8 to 1600 GMT, I removed that. Don't use those signals outside those times, the market is to flat.

http://rapidgator.net/file/73092563/BOB_2.0_crod_mod.mq4.html

The long term signals are based on MACD on the 4-hour chart.

The short term signals are based on OsMA on the 5-min chart.

There doesn't seem to be anything magical about it... looking at the code.

MarketCycle-360.com

Well, today I am 3 for 3 in the NY Session. Three losers that is. So I'm not trading any more signals today.

Same for me today...3 trades 3 losers:)...after which i dont trade BOB for the rest of the day....

The MM dont get me anywhere....relatively flat after a few losers so maybe something to think about.

BOB Today's Trades Update

I am trading 7 pairs taking signals from early in the morning until UK closure so I get plenty of alerts.

I don't trade them all of course. Only focus on probability > than 80%

Today I got so far...

11 ITM

3 OTM

+ 2 long term expiring later today one of which is looking pretty good.

Not too bad!

I am trading 7 pairs taking signals from early in the morning until UK closure so I get plenty of alerts.

I don't trade them all of course. Only focus on probability > than 80%

Today I got so far...

11 ITM

3 OTM

+ 2 long term expiring later today one of which is looking pretty good.

Not too bad!

Great work Diabolik,

So your concentrating on probability 80+ trades,what other filters if any??

You mentioned earlier about trading with trend,i took a trade(nzdusd) which was strong buy across the board

and 92% in BOB,it was still a loser so im looking at trying to filter...or maybe i should just trade blind like yesterday:)

BOB End of Day Trading Results

Thanks Mate but the indicator did the job, I just tried to interpret the signals.

Yes, I have noticed that getting a Strong Buy or Strong Sell in accordance with the BOB alert doesn't necessarily mean a successful trade but, overall, the results speak for themselves.

One of the long term trades has just expired...ITM. So now I got 12 ITM and 3 OTM.

I am not really using any other filter. When I get an alert > 80% prob. I simply look at the charts (on Freestockcharts) with a Bollinger and a MACD or DI and see how it looks. If I like what I see, I go for it.

Great work Diabolik,

So your concentrating on probability 80+ trades,what other filters if any??

You mentioned earlier about trading with trend,i took a trade(nzdusd) which was strong buy across the board

and 92% in BOB,it was still a loser so im looking at trying to filter...or maybe i should just trade blind like yesterday:)

Edited by Diabolik

BOB End of Day Trading Results

Bad news!

After the past three profitable days with an unbelievable rate of ITM trades, today it was exactly the opposite no matter how the charts looked like:

4 ITM

10 OTM

I was expecting something like that...it was too good to be true.

Well, I think that's enough losing for today. Calling quit. :-S

Bad news!

After the past three profitable days with an unbelievable rate of ITM trades, today it was exactly the opposite no matter how the charts looked like:

4 ITM

10 OTM

I was expecting something like that...it was too good to be true.

Well, I think that's enough losing for today. Calling quit. :-S

Thanks for the updates guyz....just got back in so no trading with BOB today.

Interesting results Diabolik,i think crodzilla mentioned something about what he saw in the code regards what BOB is based on,

i think he said 5 min osma for short term and 4hr macd for longer term signals,in which case its nothing special :)

Thanks for the updates guyz....just got back in so no trading with BOB today.

Interesting results Diabolik,i think crodzilla mentioned something about what he saw in the code regards what BOB is based on,

i think he said 5 min osma for short term and 4hr macd for longer term signals,in which case its nothing special :)

Yes, with BOB signals based on lagging indicators, there will be good days and bad days.

When the price cycles start being off-sync with the lagging indicators, then you will have bad days.

When price harmonics are in-sync with the lagging indicators, you will have good days.

MarketCycle-360.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...