Binary Options Buddy

Hey crodzilla,

Im gonna get my account set-up with a broker,what do you think of betonmarkets??

Keep up the updating on how your getting on with this as it will help to evaluate the system over a period of time.

I loved BetonMarkets. I'm in the USA, so I'm locked out of my account now. They won't deal with us now because of the stu-pid politicians passing those stu-pid finance laws.

They have many different types of options... I loved the No-Touch. Just like trading Condors in the futures market...

MarketCycle-360.com

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I trade with VantageFX which has recently included binaries in there trading platform so I have BOB on their mt4 charts as well

Yesterday I started a demo account with $2000 balance now is 2577.69

I traded $100 positions made a couple of mistakes and made a Put instead of a Call but over all a good day

Trades 27

wins 17

Loss 9

BE 1

GBPUSD W 3 L 1

GBPJPY W 3 L 2

EURUSD W 4 L 2

EURJPY W 4 L 1

EURGBP W 2 L 1

AUDUSD W 0 L 2 BE 1

USDJPY W 1 L 0

Today I have added AUDJPY, NZDUSD

How I traded was when I got a short term alert I just placed the trade whether there was 15 mins or 5 mins to go

Edited by outcast

Hi All

I trade with VantageFX which has recently included binaries in there trading platform so I have BOB on their mt4 charts as well

Yesterday I started a demo account with $2000 balance now is 2577.69

I traded $100 positions made a couple of mistakes and made a Put instead of a Call but over all a good day

Trades 27

wins 17

Loss 9

BE 1

GBPUSD W 3 L 1

GBPJPY W 3 L 2

EURUSD W 4 L 2

EURJPY W 4 L 1

EURGBP W 2 L 1

AUDUSD W 0 L 2 BE 1

USDJPY W 1 L 0

Today I have added AUDJPY, NZDUSD

How I traded was when I got a short term alert I just placed the trade whether there was 15 mins or 5 mins to go

Awesome outcast!!

Thanks for that info about VantageFX. Do they take USA customers? (I went to their website... that's a NO to USA customers... freaking politicians)

Edited by crodzilla
Answer
MarketCycle-360.com

I know, it is very cool. With all the binary cr-ap that is being sold out there, I think this is definitely worth buying, so far.

I'm starting my morning off very good... puts on the EURUSD.

YEP....this is me so far today with a small live tester with betonmarkets

http://i45.tinypic.com/15fsox4.png

Also peeps.....what kind of moneymanagement are you employing for this.....

Edited by lgeorge

Awesome lgeorge. It is quite amazing...

My EURUSD put about to expire in the money...!!! I'm loving BOB.

Awe cr-ap. Made a mistake. Gold came up long term put. But I put it in TR as 30-min put... darn.

I wanted to try some of these longer term (higher probability) trades.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

If the strike rate can stay at even 60-70% over the longer term then sound money-management should make this very interesting...

Heck...traders have even been profitable with a strke rate of 30-40% because the money-management was sound.....

I think we should bounce ideas about proper money-management coz MM is the holy grail :)

Pretty quiet this morning, in the NY Session. I have only had 2 short term signals. My EURUSD put was a winner, and my GBPUSD put looks to be a winner here shortly. Oh well, I'd rather be winning high probability trades than losing in a stagnant market. BOB is awesome!
MarketCycle-360.com

On a side note, the Gold Long Term short was at 1300 GMT @ 1690.31. Its a 4-hour duration binary with 88% probability. I actually don't have that 4-hour binary in TR, so I won't trade it. The closest I have is 21:00.

The Long Term signals get marked on the chart, which I like. I wish the short term signals were marked as well.

MarketCycle-360.com

Well, I guess there will be no more signals today, for the NY session. I would have been 2 for 2, so far today, if I hadn't of screwed up the Gold trade. Oh, well. Invested $30, got back $36.20. Still a 20% ROI.

oops, not so fast... just got a put signal for EURUSD...

MarketCycle-360.com

Ok, in a stunning flurry of signals... naw, just the EURUSD put and a EURJPY put. The EURJPY was a nail-biter. I thought sure it was going to lose, but in the last 5-min till expiration, it took a nosedive to expire in the money.

Another brilliant day for this indicator. 43% ROI. BOB is a buy, in my opinion.

If I hadn't of screwed up the GOLD order, it would have been a perfect day!!!

http://www.mftimer.com/TR-22Jan13.jpg

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

Agree with you about the manual,another good day for you crodzilla :)

Thanks, lgeorge.

About MM. I'm trying to stay to 5% of account positions. I'm at the point now that I can move to $12 and $13 positions. Early on when I lost a position, I almost convinced myself that I should martingale the next position, as a long term strategy. I do not think that would be smart. If this ROI stays consistent, a ramp up of an account of $200.00, as I am doing, will be swift. I'm not going to do those calculations yet. I'm excited enough about this recent windfall into my account.

MarketCycle-360.com

Thanks, lgeorge.

About MM. I'm trying to stay to 5% of account positions. I'm at the point now that I can move to $12 and $13 positions. Early on when I lost a position, I almost convinced myself that I should martingale the next position, as a long term strategy. I do not think that would be smart. If this ROI stays consistent, a ramp up of an account of $200.00, as I am doing, will be swift. I'm not going to do those calculations yet. I'm excited enough about this recent windfall into my account.

I agree,i think 5% is ok whilst evaluating the robustness of the system,and keeping in mind that the strike rate can

change over a longer period of time,also,the risk % should be able to handle a losing 'streak' without denting your account too much....

Work in progress....lets see where it takes us.........good trading.

BOB Producing Confusing Signals

Today BOB is producing contradictory signals. It "changed its mind" few minutes after opening the trade on a couple of pairs spitting out alerts in the opposite direction.

So I guess it'd be better waiting at least 5 to 10 minutes before entering the trade to make sure the signal is solid and never take signals lower than 80-85%. It would also help taking a look at Investing.com to check if the general trend for the chosen pair matches BOB signal. For instance, I got a 45 min PUT alert on AUD/USD when the trend on Investing.com is Strong Buy for all the T/F. :-/

http://www.investing.com/technical/technical-summary

Today BOB is producing contradictory signals. It "changed its mind" few minutes after opening the trade on a couple of pairs spitting out alerts in the opposite direction.

So I guess it'd be better waiting at least 5 to 10 minutes before entering the trade to make sure the signal is solid and never take signals lower than 80-85%. It would also help taking a look at Investing.com to check if the general trend for the chosen pair matches BOB signal. For instance, I got a 45 min PUT alert on AUD/USD when the trend on Investing.com is Strong Buy for all the T/F. :-/

http://www.investing.com/technical/technical-summary

Yep..i noticed that happened to me yesterday but when i was in one direction and it flagged the opposite i just ignored it...

Im testing with a small live account but i think the moneymanagement needs to give back more than the 88% im getting for my

options,because i think it will go thru a string of losers,maybe we just been lucky:) but we should adjust the MM plan so we can ride the losers....