(REQ)TRADEGUIDER VSA For NT7) please John Help unLOCK

Guest gavetso

Here is the file you requested: hxxp://[email protected]/file/avioik

Give a little thanks...it goes a long ways-nate

Welcome cuchuflito, we try not to email indis that are on the forum. Ask for some to re upload the indis in question....someone will, when you ask. Others maybe looking for it also...so lets all share...and test together-Nate

Let me add a second to Nate's suggestion for adding "Thanks"

Too many do not take the additional 2 seconds to hit the Thanks button. cuchuflito...you will have to use the "star" button to "add reputation" until you reach 15 posts. Then the "Thanks" button will appear for you.

Cheers!

Mick

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW...the TG trend dots are a 12/20 double WMA The 2 trend stops are from a supertrend, based on an ATR of 2 different settings-nothing more.-Nate

Welcome cuchuflito, we try not to email indis that are on the forum. Ask for some to re upload the indis in question....someone will, when you ask. Others maybe looking for it also...so lets all share...and test together-Nate

This image may look confusing, but it's just an experiment. I've successfully installed the TG indicator and I've added Karthik Marmar's VPA (volume price analysis) indicator over it. I just wanted to see how Karthik's indicators matched up with TG's. Of course, Karthik's code doesn't have popups and you need a legend to read it; but this is what it looks like.

http://s5.postimage.org/sm5cdcftj/TG_VPA.jpg

For those of you who don't have Karthik's VPA indicator, here it is.

"http://www.4shared.com/zip/Q9h-72z8/VPA_NT7.html"

"http://www.4shared.com/zip/DyvMJ2s2/VPA_Legend.html"

"http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showpost.php?p=69165&postcount=1"

Edited by Bill Bundle

The file is 237meg. Contains setup files, manual, screenshot, two trading session videos, and custom instruction.

Probably will need to test this in VMware.

The previous educated version works on VirtualBox with Windows 7 (32 bit), so yours should work also. Thanks for all your work on compiling all the information and posting it and I'll save it. I assume it works the same as the other version that was posted.

Thank you so much --- Saved a bunch !! :) cheers

I have windows 7 (64 bit), upgrade to windows 8!

All my programs work just fine since the upgrade...will this work??, it´s a lot of steps...and most important...is there any risk that it could mess my laptop...had huge problems with a virus last month...now everything´s clean and running..

Any suggestions...

GRACIAS!

Finally after some 10 hours..I got it..

Thanks to everyone here!

The "russian version" won´t work with W8, cause the W server that´s needed is different than W 7 or Vista! and doesn´t have the same menus...so that´s almost imposible without the original "russian expertise".

Finally dounloaded the patched version...couldn´t get it to work till I realized that the foulder to copy in Ninja Bin, is not the last one in the tree, it`s the VSA...which contains the data inside.

I got it working on W7 32 BIT, and on my laptop with W8 64 BIT!!

I don´t get the pop- up messages on the signals....but that´s probably much better, I use to run the eod version, after 2 days you know them by heart, cause they are repetitions for the same signal..

Talking about signals, I do my Fibos with DT 6 in time and price...then look for a "pretty triangle signal" , red or green, BINGO, got a working system...

FUN FUN..

Don´t know how to upload an image, I`m used to forex factory bro..

Basically:

look for some confluence of Fibo retracements in the 5 minutes charts, I use both DT6 and Ninja (demo with MB trader demo data, all legal)

When it get´s there I switched to 1 minute chart and looked for a signal on both Trade Guider plugin and VPA plugin (VPA is simpler and clearer in my opinion)..

Both gave a signal of volume spread...took it...made money..

today 4 trades all plus...this volume spread thing is what I was missing to read the hands of the big boys...use them on areas of confluence, SR, Fibos trandlines...etc..as a trigger....should make money for you...

check this thread in forex factory

Mr. Pip is one of the best traders I´v e learnt from, in more than 10 years...all for free...he´s got some awsome you tube videos...crystal clear..and yes, for free...

Here´s the link to the thread

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=402253

Does anyone know if the signal arrows are working on TradeGuider. If not, does anyone know what are

the specific triggers that make up the arrows signal. Thanks-Nate

Not sure I understand your question(s) ... yes, the signal arrows work and plot. If they are not for you, do the install of the full package posted a few posts back, which will create all the right files in the right directories. Then, replace with the educated files.

Here's a chart of YM from Friday. I purposefully screenshot with a No Demand signal, which failed, or, at least it moved further up with another ND, and then an upthrust to 14070, where it ultimately failed and retraced back down. With VSA , context and timeframe are important, this is a 5M chart - VSA has to be looked at in multiple timeframes. Also, different instruments can behave differently ... in other words, lots of individual characteristics, that create the 'triggers' you are asking about.

There are sequences of different signals that can yield higher reliability trades, especially when at other levels of confluence (ie., support, resist, POC, VWAP, overnight/previous lows/highs, etc.). I have other YM charts, usually of higher timeframes, where these levels are plotted for me.

To help, I've uploaded 4 PDFs into this 1 RAR; one of them is the a Tr@deGuider b00k Sequential VSA Ch@rt P@tterns. There are 3 other VSA summary type documents, collected by entusiasts from other sources, including some decent member VSA posts from Forex Factory, that I think can be helpful to those that want to learn; the file is <7MB and found here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/e4emo1qh5 .

BTW, if you are looking for a simple signal system that tells you short or long from a certain place - without you applying any other logic - that is not what this plug in or approach is about: it makes you think and teaches you what smart money may be up to.

Note: The NoD, PT, NoS supply markings on the chart are a result of the fantastic Bett3rPro@m indi; IMO it can be used in conjunction as a secondary form of confirmation

http://i.imgur.com/cNOibRv.png