(REQ)TRADEGUIDER VSA For NT7) please John Help unLOCK

Guest gavetso

trader1968- get rid of previous install (TradeGuiderVSA_x86.dll, TradeGuiderVSA_x86.X64.dll, TradeGuiderVSA_x86.X86.dll)

Bill- extract contents from "TradeGuiderVSA_VSG3 - extract to 'My Documents'.zip" to "My Documents" then import Ninjascript from "TradeGuiderVSA-patched.zip"

Anyone have a list of Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness - nevermind - it's in Trading in the Shadow of the Smart Money

Thanks for your help. I get the TG colored indicators, but how do I get the popup dialogues with the VSA descriptions for the bars?

Edited by Bill Bundle

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Bill, I was looking for the same thing. I can't find a screenshot or video of Ninjatrader with tradeguider on it to verify that there is actually a popup dialogue. I think the screenshot on the website is from the standalone program. Can someone verify if there is or is not a popup with signal descriptions?

I can't find a screenshot or video of Ninjatrader with tradeguider on it to verify that there is actually a popup dialogue.
I can't find any videos either. I've checked the NinjaTrader, the TradeGuider and the Big Mike channels on YouTube which are the most likely places where this type of video could be found; but this topic is not covered.

I can't find any videos either. I've checked the NinjaTrader, the TradeGuider and the Big Mike channels on YouTube which are the most likely places where this type of video could be found; but this topic is not covered.

Hi BB,

I had the real TG with NT and I can confirm they have those little pop-up windows - just like the standalone version you viewed .... they are actually quite annoying as they pop up constantly on almost every other bar and you have to click to get rid of them .. just my view

Guys few q

1.Is this program for 32 and 64 bits ?

2.can someone tell me where to put the dll (because what is written above is not clear to me)

3. I do understand that I put the patch in a regular way file... utilities... Import ninja script (correct ?)

Any person can add a picture too

Thank you

Edited by egaalh

Hi BB,

I had the real TG with NT and I can confirm they have those little pop-up windows - just like the standalone version you viewed .... they are actually quite annoying as they pop up constantly on almost every other bar and you have to click to get rid of them .. just my view

Is in the cracked version the option to show the popups on demand (keyboard shortcut or so). I dont get it. I have to manually look for the signal number in the PDF file.

Hi BB,

If you happen to know where we can find the user's manual, please let us know. Thanks.

Hi egaalh , i installed the indicators on 32bit windows and it seems to be plotting fine ,if you happen to have 64bits just try installing it ,it might be the only way to find out ,but it should work on 64bits as well ,i suppose the programmers who wrote it put that into consideration,it appears that the indicator/system has 2 versions one as a standalone program and one as indicators , so what you need to do to install the indicators ,is download the 2 zip files that JMD provided one is the patched indicators and one is the dll needed file ,extract and then copy TradeGuiderVSA_VSG3 - extract to 'NinjaTrader 7--->bin--->and place the extracted folder there ' after that you need to import the indicators from the zip TradeGuiderVSA-patched by clicking file --->utilities--->import ninjascript and then choosing TradeGuiderVSA-patched ,then load a chart and right click and select indicators and scroll down to TGVSASignal ,TGVSAVolume,TGVSAvolumeThermometer double click on each one of them and then click ok ,also there is a video on the main official page of the system showing the standalone version

http://www.tradeguider.com/membership/silver_overview.aspx

hope that helps .

Many Thanks to JMD for patching this ,great job .

... there is a video on the main official page of the system showing the standalone version

http://www.tradeguider.com/membership/silver_overview.aspx

hope that helps .

Many Thanks to JMD for patching this ,great job .

Yes, that does help. Thanks. Also I made a little (amature) video on how I installed it.

I still need help on getting the popup dialogues to work. Any ideas?

http://www.tradeguider.com/addins/ninja.aspxhttp://s5.postimage.org/vxedl2byv/TG_NT7_Plugin.png

Edited by Bill Bundle

For popups to work, there should be an ICO and BMP file in the VSA folder.

Version that doesn't require ICO and BMP: http://[email protected]/file/l0cyht

I uninstalled the other plugin and installed yours; however, I can't get popups from your's either. What proceedure do you recommend?

Click on the bars where "Sign" is non-zero.

Thanks, John. Now when I click on the colored triangles, I get the popup. It works, but I don't know what you mean by "bars where 'Sign' is non-zero". Your help with this is greatly appreciated!!!!

Also thank you Bill B for the video...it will help others who didn't get JMD directions and to Gavetso for providing the files to see how this works. Great job to all.....

Yes. This collaboration has worked out well for all of us.

Edited by Bill Bundle

For popups to work, there should be an ICO and BMP file in the VSA folder.

Version that doesn't require ICO and BMP: http://[email protected]/file/l0cyht

Hi, can you specify what name the ICO and BMP files should have? At the moment I have none of the files in the VSA folder.

I tried your "No_ICO_BMP version" and it works, but I would prefer to have an button for showing the popups.

Here is the file you requested: hxxp://[email protected]/file/avioik

Give a little thanks...it goes a long ways-nate

Welcome cuchuflito, we try not to email indis that are on the forum. Ask for some to re upload the indis in question....someone will, when you ask. Others maybe looking for it also...so lets all share...and test together-Nate

Hi can anybody mail me those zips, with the plugin..

The original link doesn´t work no more..

Thanks in advance..

[email protected]

Edited by tradernate