• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
8-)

:shand:

totally agree

successful fishing you guys!

Actually Undercovercop returned as Midnight President. Joined same time we banned him, posting in same threads and his ego trip title from Undercovercop to Midnight President was an obvious give away. I hope he posts in a mature and respectable manner from this point on or he will be bounced again.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Florida....I will not hold my breath.....he will show the same lame attitude, and he will have to go away again. I guess there are differences between good and bad cops if his handle is true....we just may have seen the other side. He may be rouge, and doesn’t understand forum etiquette and what helping others really means.

Actually Undercovercop returned as Midnight President. Joined same time we banned him, posting in same threads and his ego trip title from Undercovercop to Midnight President was an obvious give away. I hope he posts in a mature and respectable manner from this point on or he will be bounced again.

Guest FloridaTrader
Florida....I will not hold my breath.....he will show the same lame attitude, and he will have to go away again. I guess there are differences between good and bad cops if his handle is true....we just may have seen the other side. He may be rouge, and doesn’t understand forum etiquette and what helping others really means.

As usual tradernate, your point is excellent and makes a lot of sense my friend. Hope you're making a lot of pips this week!