Best Pro Trade

novicetrader

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not only bad designers, they also made lot of grammar mistakes in their website (as poor as it is). I would not pay some1 who can't even write correctly in English. If they are not English speakers, they could at least hire some1. If they want to sell trading tools for $7000 (maximum lifetime price) they should at least look professional.

On another side, it looks like most part of the system runs on their servers, and is only "fed" to NT. So educating the ninja dll might not help, as they can "cut you off" from accessing the server.

And nobody yet explained why is this so great, i found no proof. The thread on big mike forum was closed because was obvious a lame attempt to market the system and only people prasing the system were just hired trolls.

Guest gavetso
idont know if there webmaster is a kid or not but we test any inidcator we purchase or get here and this system have really good things onit the problen is when you think a indicator and strategy made a hollygrail youare worng you must investigarte and setup your syetem acording your trading style

Omaron, I totally agree with you. The thing that the system runs on there servers could indeed be a problem.

Nevertheless I would like to test this one and maybe John is able to crack that for us.. :-)

Get a free trial from their site and test it. That will be faster then wait for John (if education is even possible).