[GET] KwikPop with 3D Box

aquarius5

FYI - To get the Wayne3D to match what KwikPop is using in their room you need to change the default bar settings.

Use the following:

Bar1Instrument:

Bar1Size: 2

Bar1Type: KPDynamicPowerBars

Bar2Instrument:

Bar2Size: 2

Bar2Type: KPDynamicPowerBars

Bar3Instrument: YM

Bar3Size: 3

Bar3Type: KPDynamicPowerBars

The settings are for the ES using KPDynamicPowerBars, you need to experiment with these settings on other instruments.

rondonelli, to display the power bars correctly look at the DataSeries settings. Under "Chart style" change the setting from "Candlestick" to "KP Dynamic Power Bars". If you leave it set to Candlestick it will display the bars like in the picture you posted, this is the actual price movement data used to create the power bars.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rondonelli, i follow the step that y suggest. The problem i have is i can see all the indicator just when i tried to load them it show blank. No error just nothing come up. My computer OS is running window 8 dont know it matter ?? Thanks in advanced...

Bit strange. I have kp on two computers and have no problem. Have you tried to load only just one indicator or just kp powerbars?

Thanks for your reply.. it is strange and i re-download all the indicator and follow all the step again and again. Same result, I did tried all the KP indicator and when i load the chart i did see the indicator is loading but just not show on the chart. I am running NT version is the 7.0.1..Really make me stuck..By the way your help is very appreciated.

Thanks for your reply.. it is strange and i re-download all the indicator and follow all the step again and again. Same result, I did tried all the KP indicator and when i load the chart i did see the indicator is loading but just not show on the chart. I am running NT version is the 7.0.1..Really make me stuck..By the way your help is very appreciated.

what is your version? Mine is 7.0.1000.21 and in the Info.xml it asks for 7.0.1000.25

• 10 months later...
Originally Posted by doddy View Post

Kwikpop 7.1 for tradestation released on Dec 15,2009 with DEC09.eld

Download link:

http://uploading.com/files/am5m897m/m21.rar/

Password:

ksefbd52ar

Install instructions:

1. Run KWIKPOPTS.EXE

2. Overwrite the kptrade.dll to c:\Program Files\Kwik POP for TradeStation

3. Import C:\Program Files\Kwik POP for TradeStatioin\DEC09.ELD to TradeStation.

sir do u have this one..??

• 4 months later...

I have the latest trial version for K w i k * P o p 6.

It needs to be educated if anyone wants to give it a shot:

This is the full installer executable, it asks for a username and password.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lgi1t8

This is the NT script zip containing the .dll file.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2z38bo

Here's the recording of the latest KP NinjaTrader webinar.

https://youtu.be/9CkDeUsasZM

i like kp- they have been around forever- simple and straight forward although if you count all the old indicators they have more than 100 all together which gets confusing.

basically all the companies are doing the same- they recognize the trend direction and enter on a confirmation of a retracement.

would love to see the latest version of kp but just so you know- even the old one is very good as long as you know how to skip the bad areas.