[GET] KwikPop with 3D Box

aquarius5

The powerbars that Amruta is talking about are custom bar type provided by KWIKPOP, these are not the same as the HPbars. They are in the package posted in post #86 we need educated.

Amruta I posted the link so you can see if they were the ones you were looking for, I guess not I may not have the full indicator package installed.

Most all of the vendor posted bars are just a knock -off of Rjays bars or the Unirenko bar.IMO Which by the way have been provided in this forum THANKS to our awesome members!!

Just asking

Take care

---I thought I will show example of what I speak of

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i62.tinypic.com/zxs7qb.jpg[/img]

Edited by newbie0101

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that link is educated one?

Also I am not very much interested in power bars - I am interested in KPWayne3D indicator which is combinding 3 different frames and ploting the histogram.

It is same like Kwikpop 3D box.

I think you are asking for kptone indicator. I watched presentation on infinity and guy mentioned its only available on ninjatrader. I have checked my installation which is pre powerbar version and I dont see it there. It monitors different timeframes together such as 150 tick, 500 ticks and 800 ticks for example and then plots above or below the zero line if all conditions meet.

I think you are asking for kptone indicator. I watched presentation on infinity and guy mentioned its only available on ninjatrader. I have checked my installation which is pre powerbar version and I dont see it there. It monitors different timeframes together such as 150 tick, 500 ticks and 800 ticks for example and then plots above or below the zero line if all conditions meet.

OK thanks that’s what I thought from what I understand this is some sort of bar type that is different than hpbars or rjays bars or the unirenko bar. I don’t see them listed in mine either.

I am using NinjaTrader and rondonelli you are right - I am looking for the KPTone indicator.

By the way - how can I insert an image directly in the thread i.e. same like newbie0101 did in post # 101?

Regards

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/23473-(Req)-Jay-Signal-Trend/page27

see post # 27 for instructions by santosh

I am using NinjaTrader and rondonelli you are right - I am looking for the KPTone indicator.

By the way - how can I insert an image directly in the thread i.e. same like newbie0101 did in post # 101?

Regards

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/23473-(Req)-Jay-Signal-Trend/page27

see post # 267 for instructions by santosh

Edited by rondonelli

amruta

I have figured out what this kptone indicator is all about and how can you get it. I went to their trading room yesterday for free presentation.

(1) It is not named as kptone, its actual name is kp3dboxES

(2) Create ES 3350 volume chart and apply above indicator.

(3) You can use it on any instrument but it will track ES 3350,7500 volume and 3 minutes

(4) kp3dboxNQ indicator works on NQ

(5) In the newer version they have this indicator for Tf and CL too

see screenshot below

http://s30.postimg.org/fbpree829/kptone.jpg' alt='kptone.jpg'> upload gambar[/img]

Hi Rondonelli, could you please upload the template for that chart...would like to see how it looks like on a 15Min, 30Min and 5Min charts.

amruta

I have figured out what this kptone indicator is all about and how can you get it. I went to their trading room yesterday for free presentation.

(1) It is not named as kptone, its actual name is kp3dboxES

(2) Create ES 3350 volume chart and apply above indicator.

(3) You can use it on any instrument but it will track ES 3350,7500 volume and 3 minutes

(4) kp3dboxNQ indicator works on NQ

(5) In the newer version they have this indicator for Tf and CL too

see screenshot below

http://s30.postimg.org/fbpree829/kptone.jpg' alt='kptone.jpg'> upload gambar[/img]

i tried to use the 3d box for es in real time - that was long time ago and as i remember it did not help at all.

by the time it responses its too late unless the market is in a long- strong move.

instead of that i would rather use 3 charts renko spectrum 2-1 4-1 and 8-2 ----

just apply navi trend and navi bars on all 3 and you can see in a glance exactly what is happening in each of the time frames- much better and more accurate.

jane

Hi Rondonelli

Thanks for the chart

However, KPTone and KP3DBoxES are different indicator in the sence that in KP3DBoxES - the parameters i.e. 3350 vol, 7500 vol and 3 min are fix. There is no option to change these parameters. KP3DBoxES gives only total at the bottom of the box.

Similar to KP3DBoxES, the KPTone indicator is also plotting histogram above and below zero line. However it gives more information info at the bottom of the box i.e. volume for each bar, spread and total of the histogram value for the current bar and the previous bar. It also plot a line based on the total of histogram value. Please see the attached image and KPTone indicator is 2nd from the bottom.

Edited by amruta

I was on their bootcamp training today. Here's a few screenshots of the ES. The dynamic bars look like the RJay Renko Spectrum set to 4-1.

There are basically 2 trade setups.

For the first setup, you enter on bounces off of the pivots. Go short when the upper pivot line is red, the bar closes below the KPAutostop (cyan line), and KPWanye3D(bottom oscillator) crosses below zero. Go long when the lower pivot line is blue, the bar closes above Autostop, and Wanye3D crosses above zero. Don't take any trades off of the white pivot line.

The second setup is a trend continuation trade. You basically enter after a pullback in a trend. The pivot color doesn't matter. After a trend starts wait for 1 or 2 bars to close against the trend followed by the very next bar closing back with trend. Enter with the trend using the KPWayne3D (bottom oscillator) for confirmation. You will see a spike on the KPWayne3D when to enter back with trend.

The 3rd chart has the entries marked with the green arrows. 12 trades, 10 winners and 2 losers. They use a target of 4 ticks with a stop 1 tick below/above the pivot. The stop gets pulled in if conditions change.

The KPWayne3D is their newest version of the KP3DBoxES. It has adjustable parameters and it's setup for the dynamic bars. This indicator seems to give good and early signals with the renko bars. This one wasn't included in the previously educated indicator pack.

http://s13.postimg.org/t4kcl7lqf/2014_10_02_1319.png

http://s27.postimg.org/6l2v3eghf/2014_10_02_1318.png

http://s8.postimg.org/idl1wt551/2014_10_02_1359.png

Yes, they have a bar range indicator too. It's part of their new indicator pack. They enter on a stop limit order where the bar would close. The autostop is used to trail also. If a bar closes above or below the autostop in the opposite direction of the trade, they move the stop to get out of the trade.

is there the new educated Kwik*POP package already available.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...