[REQ] Binay Impact Trading Course ($497!!)

I do trade binaries. I am not saying I am great at it or even very good but, I can promise you that if you follow Fielder's techniques as outlined in the above Pdf you will blow your account in short order. The guy doesn't know up from down about binary options except for stuff he picked up from free information sites such as Nadex.com or Apexinvesting.com . As with ALL of his stuff, be extremely careful.

A word of caution on this guy. He is confused on "In the money" vs "out of the money" as well as profit statements. For example, using the Nadex platform he gives an example of a $98.50 risk and a $1.50 profit. What Mr. Fielder neglects to take into account is the fact that there is a $1.80 fee on a profitable trade with Nadex which would result in a 30 cent loss and not a $1.50 profit. As stated before, be very very careful of this guy as he is a legend in his own mind, not completely knowledgeable of binary options and can cause you to lose a lot of money very fast by following his ignorance.