John.maddog.doe or pls educate JOBB Job Bracket Breakout

Guest JDNeeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

John maddog, v3 does indeed work. how do you change the contract size for positions? i experimented with the various settings and i havent figured it out. I would like to trade 2 or more contracts. is it hardcoded to only trade 1 contract?

also how can i take a look at the code? it isnt listed in my strategy window when i go to edit strategy

Edited by alienkiller

Create an ATM strategy in NT and set the position size, the stop loss and profit target settings you want to use in JOBB. Then, open JOBB and select the new strategy in AtmStrategy parameter. JOBB will apply the PS, SL and PT settings of the new strategy when the order gets filled.

Hope this helps.

John maddog, v3 does indeed work. how do you change the contract size for positions? i experimented with the various settings and i havent figured it out. I would like to trade 2 or more contracts. is it hardcoded to only trade 1 contract?

also how can i take a look at the code? it isnt listed in my strategy window when i go to edit strategy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hi guys,

can you explain me how to import dll separatly of zip files plz ?

ty

Hi jean123, usually when dealing with just the dll's you place them in the "custom" folder of NT.

by default is found in documents/n1njatrader7/bin/custom

after you have copied and pasted the "dll" there--If you had NT open close and restart NT

also may need to compile an indicator--You do this in NT by going to Control Center clicking on "tools" >"edit ninjascript">"indicator" once it opens the window showing all your indicators select one "any indi will do" and click "ok"

once it opens the editor window you can "right click" and select compile or just hit "F5" .

Hope it helps and if I missed anything please someone jump in and help out.

Thanks

Have a great one!

Hi jean123, usually when dealing with just the dll's you place them in the "custom" folder of NT.

by default is found in documents/n1njatrader7/bin/custom

after you have copied and pasted the "dll" there--If you had NT open close and restart NT

also may need to compile an indicator--You do this in NT by going to Control Center clicking on "tools" >"edit ninjascript">"indicator" once it opens the window showing all your indicators select one "any indi will do" and click "ok"

once it opens the editor window you can "right click" and select compile or just hit "F5" .

Hope it helps and if I missed anything please someone jump in and help out.

Thanks

Have a great one!

thx newbie0101 for your answer, but the files given here JOBB v4 and v5 are .dll not .cs, so when i try to create a indicator, it doesnt work

thx yet

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all, I am trying to trade the news for a year on MT4 with autoclicks. This SW is like a straddle for Nt7? Can someone please reupload the patched version, all links are death? Anyone trading with this system? what feed? I am using CQG. Thank you very much for this info. Renda