(REQ) Newest Viper Trading Systems "Pro Zones"

urdaddy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to me like a big waste of time.

one indicator is just showing you previous support and resistance- who needs that-

if you cannot identify such in real time without an indicator then you should not be trading.

the other indi is just pitiful, lots of colors and by the time you get in most of the times you lose because of the delayed entry.

but hey- i am just a dumb blond that loves shiny and colorful items lol

my bottom line advice-

stop wasting your time- chasing lagging indicators and use elgaza or my method- we know ahead of time what signal we are looking for and when we get it on a 2 tick chart we enter with a very small stop-

there is normally a delay of 3-5 ticks from the pivot to the entry which cannot be achieved by any moving average signal.

just my 2 cents

Traderbeauty-Jane

The conflict can occur if you have previously installed BreakoutStealth_NT7_v7. So you should remove it before instalation. ViperProPlatinumTrial_NT7._2014.

I put it into custom but not working, never installed it before or the BreakoutStealth_NT7_v7.

Tried also to compile but can't find it, which is the name into indy list?

TIA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There is nothing to look for- its the basic way of the market moves- that is why it always worked and always will.

This is how the market moves whether up or down, all you have to do is identify the smaller legs and they will tell you what the direction is.

I suggest - just go over all my old post- there are many very good examples and rules that you will never find in any book.

Traderbeauty-Jane

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks wanderer but this was not an indicator- it was their lightning bars which i am not sure how to use; is there a manual or a video somewhere ?

thanks

jane

That was the Lightning Bars that LongBoat requested. I'm not sure where it came from. Was part of one of the indicator sets I've imported. I'm sorry TB but I don't have the Object indicator.

W

There was a shared package called L1ghting Tr@ding Syst3m where Lighting Bars were used by the seller M1tch K1ng at tr@destocks@[email protected]

http://www.tr@destocks@[email protected]/lightning.php

These bars were just 5 Renko re-labeled as such by the vendor, go to 56:45 min mark on the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vpnfb9gs_c

I don't find this method remotely useful but here is, just in case:

https://anonfiles.com/file/1974f5133bae783ea393a36fcf9be8d6

Hope it helps.

Edited by Swordfi$h
Link included

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...