Pls. Beyond Profile Ind.

moncar

yes, Tradernate. conservative and good trades. the trader is very experienced trading futures and options. I am up 4 points today, using his software..

Using his software or taking the trades he calls? My "issue" with trade rooms is that if you (generally speaking) don't learn how they trade and be able to trade yourself the same way, if the room shuts down for any reason, you are kinda out of the business.

• 1 year later...
None seems to have the indicator, I am going to subscribe to one month trial of the indicator ($89). I will share the file for anyone dare to educate. Thank you

Hi moncar did u ever get these? If yes please post for one of the masters to work their magic!

If anyone else has these kindly share with us so as to compare to other MP tools.

Thanks in advance

Have a great one!

• 2 weeks later...

If you'll get a Formula-1 car, it doesn't necessarily make you a racing winner...

There are many 3 points systems out there. But many traders are going to loose money when using these systems.

I may sound naive and a newbie but if you are so experienced and still don't have a system that can produce 3 points a day than what's the difference between me and you?

I may sound naive and a newbie but if you are so experienced and still don't have a system that can produce 3 points a day than what's the difference between me and you?

I do have one but it's not for sale, sorry. And besides that there is a great difference between you and me.

I suggest you check out the trading rooms endorsed by Dean Handley. He claims they earn $50K/year trading 3 contracts. No need to thank me.

http://www.tesseracttrading.com/#!who/c4nz

Hi there

I am willing to pay money for anyone who can help me get a proven working strategy to make 3 points a day at least

Now, there's a trick bag for you.

So lets think this out. Do you pay after you are profitable? How long will that take? What assurance does the person providing the system have that they will get paid? With a 90+% statistical chance that you will fail to be successful, even with a proven system, what incentive does someone making at least 3 points a day have to take advantage of your offer? They are already making money.

So I have a counter proposition. You pay me $9,000 in advance and I will teach you my system. While supplies last.

W

wannabie- using my method with no indicators at all ( other than ****** keltner and navi ) i made today live $1656.00 after commission. so what does that mean ? can you program my method- hell no-

you need to be able to read the market and know whats going on, and that will never ever be substitute by a computer.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- had to block the account numbers but this is live no sim- stopped trading afterwards.

http://i.imgur.com/UeSNzMa.png

wannabie- using my method with no indicators at all ( other than ****** keltner and navi ) i made today live $1656.00 after commission. so what does that mean ? can you program my method- hell no-

you need to be able to read the market and know whats going on, and that will never ever be substitute by a computer.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- had to block the account numbers but this is live no sim- stopped trading afterwards.

http://i.imgur.com/UeSNzMa.png

Good trading keep it up, Nice! TB