4H MetaTrader System Development Team looking for a few members.

Do you have any experience trading the 4H chart and may be interested in joining a group of programmers/traders in developing a better trading system?

If you trade the 4H time frame, there is a group that is being put together to work on a project to develop a great 4H system using a number of indicators/systems. You don't need to actually be a programmer to join the team.

The 4H is a great time frame to determine overall trend and the option of checking your charts once every 4 hours is idea for traders. Many experienced traders only prefer the 4H charts since they produce more reliable pips than scalping in most cases.

If you would like to be part of this development team and can bring something to the table, please send me a pm and I will forward the request to the group.

Define group ? I can bring something if you have a table :)

Group means two or more people in this case (lol). We are actually looking for those that have been trading the 4H charts and have forex trading experience and can work together as a team. My concern is that I have noticed a pattern of negative erratic behavior regarding all your forum postings and I would be of concern if you would be capable of conducting yourself properly in a room of experienced traders. Let's just consider your request for the time being and we may get back to you if your behavior changes for the better.

Edited by ForexMike