5MI System

And of course if you pretend to leave the page, he will even give you a $10 off discount!! He must be a saint, offering such life-changing method for only $37!!

And, no, wait!! If you pretend to leave the page a second time, he will take another $10 off!!. Now you can get this bonanza for $27!!

And of course, hurry, before supply last.

Sometimes I jokingly tell my wife, I must be looking at trading in a wrong way. I am sure the real money must be in selling forex systems, and not trading it.

Thanks dk1aussie for the share.

I haven't really looked at this in detail. But is the author talking about targeting 1 pip profit, with a stop loss of 5 pips?

Since most currency pairs has a spread of 1 or more pips, then he in fact is targeting 2 or more pips profit just to make 1 pip profit. And a single loss of 5 pips will require at least 5 winning trades just to break-even.

Although I can see possible high win rate. But the very poor reward-to-risk ratio is raising a very big red flag in my mind about its long term profit potential.

I would be interested in hearing feedback from anyone actually testing/trading this.