Acme Volume Impression Pack

edi025

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok folks i have a lil problem with Acme Volume impression indic.

Each footprint formed is for one full day on Nifty Historical tick data. I dont know where i am going wrong with my configuration, so pls take a look and correct me.

http://i.imgur.com/xbbTUai.png

Here are the data series & indic settings:

http://i.imgur.com/6e7itbl.png

http://i.imgur.com/Rz0XTqy.png

I am new to this, so pls bear with me.

• 1 month later...

You may have to look a little harder....you may not get much help for a while based on your posts last night. I have all your answers......and so do others who have been here a while....but not now to have to prove you can help instead of call others out when you have not much a clue on what you are calling out.

Hi guys

I'd like to ask those who are familiar with market profile, which indicator is best to use

Thank you

You may have to look a little harder....you may not get much help for a while based on your posts last night. I have all your answers......and so do others who have been here a while....but not now to have to prove you can help instead of call others out when you have not much a clue on what you are calling out.

it seems like you guys can't really make up your mind

didn't you say I was elgaza?

and now you have all my answers?

I don't think you have any answers at all, I don't even thing you trade at all, and you sound to me like a teenager

I don't think you have any answers at all, I don't even thing you trade at all, and you sound to me like a teenager

You think you can hide behind different screen names and your inane questions little boy, but your classless character reveals you no matter what you do. If we didn't know who you were before we certainly do now. Only Elgaza would do the pathetic things you are doing. If coming back to this site to make trouble is what turns you on then go for it. I guess sleeping with your laptop is not doing it for you anymore. Big shot trading dude. LOL.

W

Everyone that agrees that this guy signed-up to make trouble should report him and ask that he be banned. Give him the bad reputation he deserves. So we can get rid of this troublemaker and we can get back to working together for the betterment of all. Remember, Elgaza's thread was deleted because he was trying to steal member's for another site. So that is how Elgaza treats the hosts of this site. He trys to steal from them. His blind followers were next.

W

Wannabie...your questions were answered....if you would have read my answers to what the issues with Elgaza.....in prior paragraphs of the thread. Then as I was tryiong to restate what I state you attacked me saying that we went after Elgaza for nothing...yet you have limited knowledge of what took place. I didn't remove his thread...I'm no mod. But, you wanted to argue that replay 40 cars was a valid way of proving that shows you are a professional trader, and that you would have no issue paying that person 2K to train you so you could replay trades. I guess that makes car and house payments....it will not work for others..but you I guess youare different. See, we help people you want help, not people that come in and stating a fight they have no idea what are the real facts....other then going in a circle like ELgaza did with many people here...you did the same as he did have supported arguments...so we could easily assume you are him, since you did the same thing. If you want help dont play use like *****s....I hope you get the picture.....no one else is here harrassing us...and we help all that we can when we can...that what we all do here. Nate BTW...this is the last time I say anything about the whole situation to you. Just do not expect any help...if you plan to cause trouble.

Edited by tradernate

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...