Lets investigate Jaguar - ''crystal ball'' system.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think these posting are necessary. If you used the cracked STAR, you don't have the best version and no access to the forum where one has the learning material. Let's not be negative about the system if you didn't have the it. If you feel like you want to be negative towards members, do so in the pm, not on the open forum.

Hi Mike,

I have nothing negative to say about star but at the same time people voice opinions and not everyone will be happy with the same system... so, imho all opinions should be heard in these forums. You know yourself that you "cannot save the world". I read your opinions and I read others opinions... to each his own.:)

Regards

Gianni

Hi Mike,

I have nothing negative to say about star but at the same time people voice opinions and not everyone will be happy with the same system... so, imho all opinions should be heard in these forums. You know yourself that you "cannot save the world". I read your opinions and I read others opinions... to each his own.:)

Regards

Gianni

Good point my friend

Compare the signals from my charts with the signals on the video made by dremur, its MTF_RSI coded to print arrows and histogram, really not hard to understand how it works and you could save ur money but ofcourse you all who bought it are smarties lol, enjoy ur $560 rsi.

http://i.imgur.com/E0w2A.png

http://i.imgur.com/2EhgD.png

http://i.imgur.com/tySBF.png

Edited by hankt80

if this would be rsi, the signals would repaint the whole day as the level where you did set the arrows are not fixed until the daily candle is closed.

Signals repaint always at the close of the daily candle, put it on H1 chart, and set MTF_RSI to 1440 period and you will see what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a sell signal eurusd M5 about 20 mins ago and the arrow jumped back 2 bars to the left to show a higher entry for the short.

The arrow/signal is generated while the candle is still open...so there is a good chance that it disappears. On higher timeframes like H4 that could lead to a reverse of a signal...buy-> sell or vice versa.

You can compare the time of the alert in the experts tab with the actual position of the latest arrow to see what's going on

My sell arrow just jumped 7 bars to the right

FORGET THIS INDICATOR

Edited by iwjw

Really interesting behaviour

People are requesting a commercial thingy, bumping it all over again, and when they got it....you're hearing nothing from them

This forum is not only about sharing the tool, but also sharing the experience with the tool.

I posted, that I'm thinking that this indi is a repainter

cuongcali posted, that it doesn't repaint

It could be, that M5 is too low in case of the indi is using multiple timeframes

I don't know the code, so it could be

anyone else tested or just a addon to the collection of gazzilion of indicators?

Edited by iwjw

• 2 weeks later...
And I will be with you laughing - laughing is because I earn real money - hahahaa

Yea we heard that before when bunch of ppl got scammed by dremur, one of them also claimed ''im in profit'' while he was using indi which repaints even the whole day, that sort of scams are old you know =))

This guy sells his "indicator" for 1 million Euros, at current prices, about 2600 times the price asked for a "jaguar".

Same principle, no evidence apart from a video, no links to a real account ....

Dremur won a few dollars, I doubt Popej manages to find an ***** to see if this indicator repaints!

In any case it's good to laugh a little.