Does anybody have personal, software, or written info for Alpha* Wave* Trader*.com

tradernate

A friend signed up and I watched her thru skype...She callled at least 3 trades and all hit target2. She did more but that is all I took. NQ, TF and 6E She trades only using fibs and price action patterns. The fibs are marked using her own names. She uses 60 min, and daily charts to help her with determining her long/short directions, and what she calls decisions areas/zones. I have been in a lot of rooms, and she was good, clear on entries, targets and stops. I did not trade heavy since it was my first day, and I was talking with my friend, who is a newer trader, and helping him. I will try to get more info. as I can and report back.

You're welcome!

Of course we want a full description and recap of what the experience was like, a complete listing of her methodologies and "something" for JMD or zeraw to "educate".

LOL (we don't ask for much around here...!)

But do let us know if there was anything beneficial to see there!

Cheers!

Mick

I did some testing today and this is what I have come up with her fib numbers. Entry chart based,

Uses a 1-2-3 pullback, entry bar and HTF (higher time frame) support. Fibs based on entry bar of the 2 bar of 1-2-3. Fib levels; 0 is base of entry bar, 100 is entry-to trade at bar close, Note-stop is at 0, minus 2/3 ticks. T1 (T=target)-176.4, T2-238.2, DZ1-(DZ=danger zone, where price is going into HTF probable support)-323.6, DZ2-417.6 She sells 60% of contracts at T1. Next week it will try to screen save some charts, and Record her for the 1st hour of so.

Flipper, I totally agree with your statement.....
Edited by tradernate

She calls 2 types of trades: Aggressive and conservative. The aggressive seem to be an impulse elliott number 1 wave, which she does not takes but calls for the room. Note: she does not state that this is the case, but when I wave count I generally come up with the same thing. Her, conservative trades and an Elliott 3 wave, which she seems to hit about 80%. For a room she seems to be the best so far, that I have attended. You can be profitable but you have to have some experience trading, and understand what she is telling about the trades. She has never stated this, this is just my observation after 1 week taking the trial.

I did some testing today and this is what I have come up with her fib numbers. Entry chart based,

Uses a 1-2-3 pullback, entry bar and HTF (higher time frame) support. Fibs based on entry bar of the 2 bar of 1-2-3. Fib levels; 0 is base of entry bar, 100 is entry-to trade at bar close, Note-stop is at 0, minus 2/3 ticks. T1 (T=target)-176.4, T2-238.2, DZ1-(DZ=danger zone, where price is going into HTF probable support)-323.6, DZ2-417.6 She sells 60% of contracts at T1. Next week it will try to screen save some charts, and Record her for the 1st hour of so.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I agree with tradernate. She is a complete fraud. Don't waste your time. She admits to not trading live money. I took a trial and she ignored calling all of her losers that she did call. I know someone who bought it and he said it was a complete scam. There is a long thread on it on that forum we don't usually mention.